Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » urgent help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: urgent help
NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

Icon 9 posted      Profile for NIKITA_K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had foreplay with my partner on 3rd april. I have the following doubts.
A) WE both were naked. He dry humped me on top of my genital(the top portion where the pubic hair grows) and he had worn a condom in the process , but in the process his condom came off, I washed my genital immediately. He never inserted his penis inside my vagina while indulging in the act and he did not cum inside the condom wen it came off as well. can this lead to pregnancy?

B)My boyfriend wiped his pre-cum on a cloth and i used the same cloth to wipe my vagina after some time maybe ten mins or so. I remember I used the cloth and swiped it on my vagina twice or thrice and then realised suddenly it was used my BF some time back, I washed off my vagina immediately. could this lead to pregnancy??
I ate a emergency contraceptive pill on 4th APRIL WITHIN 24 hours. I'm still very scared and tensed if the above acts could make me pregnant.HE did not ejaculate throughout the act. please please help me out.

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Posts: 8 | From: INDIA | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NIKITA_K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My periods came last month on MARCH 23.

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Posts: 8 | From: INDIA | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Nikita, it sounds like among everything what happened there may have been a bit of a risk, albeit a small one. But given that you used emergency contraception and within 24 hours... even that already small risk would have been significantly reduced even further...

A pregnancy starting that way would be very unlikely indeed. Also here's a couple of articles which might help:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/reproduction/whats_the_risk_easy_pregnancy_risk_assessments

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/chicken_soup_for_the_pregnancy_symptom_freakouts_soul

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You might also take pregnancy test if you're still worried.
Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NIKITA_K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much sir for your advice. I had read both the links posted by you before I typed my query to you. i just wanted to be more sure, and hence posted my query here.
Sir, this was the first time I ever indulged in a sexual act. I'm sure that when during the act his condom came off, he must have stroked(dry humped) on the pubic hair portion of my vagina twice or thrice because we were constantly checking during the act if the condom was still intact, and it was the last time we checked it was off and he must have humped me without the condom on two or three times and then i went to wash off my gentials.
Sir , i only felt a bit nasueac after consuming the pill but then all was fine. Also i have not experienced any symptoms o pregnancy as stated in the article you asked me to read.
He never ejaculated during the entire act, and my BF told me that he went to pee BOTH before AND after we indulged in that sexual activity.
SO Is it to safe that I'M NOT at the risk of pregnant right???? I'm extremely sorry for repeatedly asking you the same question.

--------------------
NIKITA_K

NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

I also want to add that I have not indulged in any sort of sexual activity after 3rd APRIL.

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi NIKITA_K,

It's okay to ask the same question again, but the answer will still be the same. [Smile]

What information would help you that you haven't received yet? What would help you feel less worried about this?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

HEY Robin, I know deep Inside that I'm not going to get pregnant but still these thoughts keep on pestering me and make me restless. I read those links hundred times before I posted this query. I still feel restless and scared, mostly guilty. I just don't wanna get pregnant.

--------------------
NIKITA_K

NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

I have one more query to ask you, I read in one of your articles that the pre cum may contain a few million sperms but if the guy has not masturbated or indulged in any sexual activity before getting physical and also gone to pee before indulging in sexual activity the chance of sperms in the pre cum is next to nil. I asked my BF, he told me that he did not masturbate and he went to pee before and after we indulged in dr humping.. so according to that post the chances of sperm in the pre cum should be nil right? hence that also reduces the possibility of a pregnancy right??

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's correct. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

SO after consuming the contraceptive pill within 24 hours of the act, my chances of getting pregnant is very unlikely or nil right?

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Yes. If you have access to home pregnancy tests and you want to be sure, you could always take a test.

--------------------
Robin

NIKITA_K
Neophyte
Member # 107252

Robin I got my period last on march 23rd and I ve 10 more days for my current month periods to come. When is the right time to take home pregnancy test? should i wait for my periods to come this month by APRIL 23 OR SO??

--------------------
NIKITA_K

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Hi Nikita_K,

Here's some information on pregnancy tests:

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

Also, one of the side effects that some people experience with emergency contraception is a change in their periods that can last for a couple of months. Some people get their periods earlier than they expect them; some people get them later; some people skip periods or have spotting (light bleeding) in between periods. So, if any of these things happen to you, now that it's just a side effect of the emergency contraception.

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.