Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Questions on Pregnancy, help please?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions on Pregnancy, help please?
Chris Mike
Neophyte
Member # 105155

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Chris Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, thank you so much for anyone who contributed their time in answering my doubts here.

So here's the scenario like, last week me and my girlfriend were making out. We felt kinda horny so we started to strip each other's clothing. Not long after we were both completely naked, and started giving mutual masturbation. We were giving each other handjobs and then in between she asked why is my penis wet when I didn't even ejaculate (I think its pre-ejaculate), she even guide my hand towards my penis to feel it. After that we continued giving each other handjobs. But soon after I realised that my hand that touched my penis filled with pre-ejaculate was the same hand I used to finger her. Her vagina was also wet at that time.

So I was wondering whether:
1. Is it likely that she'll get pregnant if I fingered her with my hand filled with pre-ejaculate? (Not sure whether it was still wet or dry at that time but her vagina was wet.)
2. How do you diffrentiate an implantation bleeding and period bleeding?
3. How long is a late period to be considered missed?
4. Is dry sex (with only underwear and panties on) safe even though I pre-ejaculate and she's wet inside our undergarmets?

Here are some additional info:
1. It's too late for Plan B as this incident was 6 days ago. (Heard that Plan B must be taken in 5 days time.)
2. Her period was 19 days prior to this incident, most likely it's her ovulation period, which means she has a high fertility rate at that point in time.
3. She has few early signs which relates to pregnancy possibility (e.g. More than usual trips to the bathroom, easily tired), but will these pregnancy symtoms show up this early?
4. She lacked sex-ed so I told her that pregnancy only occurs when penetration happens, this should keep her calm as I don't want stress to delay her period, she already have enough of stress (Finals of three subjects next week and A-levels examination results).
5. I ejaculated once but I pee once or twice after I ejaculated before this incident.

Although I read some article provided by Joey (thanks!) regarding this matter, none of them provided solid information that I needed. I've saw many post on the internet (healthask, yahoo answer, wiki answer, etc.) that some girls do get pregnant due to pre-ejaculate, some even got pregnant by only wiping themselves using tissue paper after using the toilet with semen on their hand. I'm worried about this incident since the day it occured so I hope that the kind souls of Scarleteen can provide a reliable answer regarding this matter. Feel free to ask any additional info if you think it's not enough to make a statement. Thanks once again !

*I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong section, my apologies!

*Other thread link: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028378/p/1.html#000001

P.S. : Can any forum leaders delete this thread as there is another identical one at the other section? Thanks !

[ 03-12-2013, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Chris Mike ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your question has been responded to in your other thread.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Mike
Neophyte
Member # 105155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much !

P.S. : Can any forum leaders delete this thread as there is another identical one at the other section? Thanks !

[ 03-12-2013, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Chris Mike ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.