Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » pregnant possbility?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnant possbility?
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

Icon 9 posted      Profile for linker1991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(sorry for my english )
me and my girlfriend making out and she's gave a handjob i got a precum and then my penis is touch around her stomach , It's just a little bit of precum (I haven't ejaculated) then i use my hand to wipe it off (She's wearing a swimsuit) and then we're making out in a toilet with shower on. then she gave me a handjob again , and I came I'm not sure that she got sperm in hand or not (She's said it didn't) but precum it's sure. then she wash her hand with water throughly and take off swimsuit then she wash her hand with soap again and use facial foam to wash her face and use bath shampoo to clean herself (body) and then she wash her body and use (Secret spot shampoo what is call? Lactasyd or something) to wash her vagina . but I'm pretty worry , I've already read pregnancy scared but I'm not sure . So this is the question i'm gonna ask.
1. When she got my precum on her around stomach (She's wearing a swimsuit and underwear) When she's making out with me with shower on Could the water from shower could bring the sperm from precum to her vagina to cause pregnancy?
2.From the article could cause pregnancy? if sperm isn't washed away with the hand washing?
3. When she's take a bath i got my penis touch her around stomach again with her naked (I've already clean my penis throughly) but if there a little sperm on my tip could the water from shower bring sperm to her vagina and cause pregnancy?

Sorry for my bad english.

Posts: 7 | From: Washington | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI linker1991 and welcome to Scarleteen,

Thanks for reading the pregnancy Scared article. [Smile]

Let's see if I can help you figure this out.

From the article:

"Have you not had any kind of sex at all (and were not sexually assaulted), but are worried because of something like touching a partner's hand then touching yourself, or using a towel that may have had dried semen on it? These kinds of scenarios do NOT pose risks of pregnancy. Sperm and ovum need specific conditions in which to co-create a pregnancy, and these ain't them.
Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where someone (or everyone) had clothes on and/or no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present pregnancy risks, though some present risks of STIs."

A bathing suit counts as clothes. So, from what I can see, what you're describing above fits into what I just copied from the article.

Another quote from the article:

"When pregnancy occurs, it is almost always when people have genital intercourse or other very direct genital-to-genital contact and/or when someone ejaculates directly inside a vagina or onto the vulva."

Nothing you describe in your post above even comes close to this.

Does this help? If not, what still concerns you?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linker1991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for reply
Yes We never had sex. = =
So the situation I've describe doesn't pose a pregnancy risk?
I'm concerned about one thing so If there's a sperm in her stomach and then she took a shower , Could the water the from the shower that will bring sperm from her stomach to her vulva? Yeah It's no genital to genital . (from the question 3 when she take a bath she's already naked ) deosn't this pose a pregnancy risk?

and if she's still have a sperm on her hand and then wash herself down there , doesn't this pose a pregnancy risk?

Sorry For my English = ="

Posts: 7 | From: Washington | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. The sperm won't wash from her stomach to her vulva. As the portion of the article I quoted above says, sperm need very specific conditions in which to survive and create pregnancy.

I think the thing to remember here is that there has to be direct contact. So if the semen (which contains sperm) makes a stop anywhere, such as on her stomach or hand, the conditions it needs to create a pregnancy just aren't there anymore.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linker1991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i don't have to worry then?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on what Robin told you, what do you think?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

I don't know because I'm not good and English TT^TT
So please reply me straight = ="
So i don't have to worry right?

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Can you tell us what you understand from what you read, and what you think your risk is? Then we'll know more clearly how to help you. [Smile]

We like to make sure that people not only get an answer to their current problem, but that they understand the information so that if they're worried about something in future they can figure out for themselves if it is something they need to worry about.

--------------------
Robin

linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

From I understand
" Sperm need very specific condition to survive and created pregnancy If sperm make a stop at some place such as hand ,stomach ,clothes. The condition's gone."

from what i fear that why the sperm wasn't wash from her stomach to her vulva? How can I explain . Shower 's like waterfall right? they come above to below , But IF water that bring sperm from her stomach and the water that pass by vagina (Did I write correct?) DIdn't that pose a risk? I mean that if sperm pass to her vagina they will not swim it in to her uterus and make a conception?

I'm worry about one thing , From the article She's take hand wash after gave a handjob to me But just water , She said , she wash her hand throughly and she wash her hand with soap again and use facial foam to wash her face and use bath shampoo to clean herself (body) and then she wash her body and use (Secret spot shampoo what is call? Lactasyd or something) to wash her vagina

Is it possible when she wash her vagina , Sperm may enter her vagina? Doesn't this pose a risk?

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Water from a shower is ALSO one of those things that means sperm cells are no longer in the kind of environment they need to survive.

Like we have said, risks of pregnancy are about DIRECT contact. As in, from your penis to someone's vulva. Directly. Not with a shower in between, not from your penis to her stomach to her vulva.

I think we've been as clear as we can be, in the materials we've shared with you, and our discussion here, that you have not described a real risk of pregnancy.

I'd say that if, at this point, you remain unconvinced, it's time to ask for a second opinion from another credible resource, like a healthcare provider.

We just can only say the same thing so many times to someone, and if that person isn't accepting what we have to say about it, we not only can't usually convince them, it also takes way too much time away from everyone else we need to serve at a given time.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67923 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

Yeah Sorry about for being anxiety. = =

I understand now.

Thanks for everything you guys make me feel better (Very Better) ^^

You guys are the best!!

(Sorry for my english)

You know from now on , Sex is the thing that I scared now . haha

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, linker: are you in Washington State?

If so, know that we have some EXCELLENT sexual health clinics and education services for people in our state, especially young people, often for no to low cost.

So, you may very well have an in-person resource within reach to get more information and education if you want it.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67923 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linker1991
Neophyte
Member # 101521

No I'm not in Europe. I'm in thailand . = ="
That's what I really want you know?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.