Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Durex extra-safe condom question [VERY IMPORTANT]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Durex extra-safe condom question [VERY IMPORTANT]
jw123
Neophyte
Member # 101397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I had sex with my girlfriend, my condom cam up a tad (it was still tight) and i looked down and saw a sort of moisture on the inside of the condom so I panicked and stopped. I was worried that her lady liquid could of got in to my condom from the base ( i checked for holes and there were none) but i was confused because the condom was super tight. But then later on, i realised that the sort of moisture liquid wasnt slimy enough to be her 'cum'(i hope) and also i didnt cum, just pre ejaculate was found in my foreskin. An example of how it felt was as if you have rubbed your finger down dondensation, but it isnt as wet. So i did research and it could been sweat. But apparently the condom i used (Durex extra-safe) has a tad of lube inside the condom too? Can anyone confirm this with me please? Did anyone else get the same result if they have tried this condom?

P.S on the box it only says extra-lubricant. Not where it is. I'm really worried still!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Posts: 4 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds from what you're describing as if the condom didn't slip off at all, which means that it was functioning correctly.

I'll do some poking around to see what that "extra lubricant" means.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jw123
Neophyte
Member # 101397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. Yes the condom did not slip off my penis at all. In fact, it was no where near coming off. My condom came up my penis to about half way on the odd occasion. So i was putting it back down etc.
Posts: 4 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jw123
Neophyte
Member # 101397

Did you find anything Robin?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just FYI, "extra lubricant" on a condom box or wrapper just means what it says: that there's more -- likely only a few drops more -- lubricant on it than on other styles or brands.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.