Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » precum and fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: precum and fingering
Rs1992
Neophyte
Member # 100947

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Rs1992     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my boyfriend were messing about and he fingered me after toughing himself. Afterwards we were talking and he said there was a possibility he has precum on his hand before fingering me. Is there any chance I could get pregnant from this? Has there been any cases of this before?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rs1992, welcome to scarleteen! We ask that all users who have pregnancy risk questions please see this post and read all of the articles in it before coming here with questions:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

Thank you! If you need help understanding anything within those articles, feel free to come back and ask [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.