Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Breast Discharge?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breast Discharge?
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepink888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boobs appear to be dry, they have flakey skin (as do my nipples). They don't really itch but once I squeeze my nipples white pus stuff ( not a lot and it looks like your pinching a zit) comes out. I haven't had vaginal sex, just got fingered and got oral on thursday of last week. I read somewhere this breast discharge could mean your pregnant.. Im scared and need some advice/help. Could I be pregnant? what does this mean?
Posts: 86 | From: Fiji | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI lovepink888,

Discharge from nipples really doesn't happen during early pregnancy, so...in fact, if you were pregnant it would be too soon for any symptoms to be pregnancy-related.

Some people do experience nipple discharge on ocasion that isn't anything to worry about. Like any other part of the body, breasts and nipples can get zits, which can ooze when the nipple is squeezed.

How long has this discharge from squeezing been going on? How long have you had that flaky skin on your breasts and nipples?

For more information on breast health, take a look at this:

Abreast: The Basics of Boobies

Have you seen these articles on what is and isn't a pregnancy risk? If not, take a look.

Pregnancy Scared?

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

[ 08-29-2012, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepink888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all started I think after the "hook up" where i was fingered and given oral. He sucked on my breasts somewhat to. so probably around like 2 days.
Posts: 86 | From: Fiji | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you feel like him sucking on your breasts irritated them in any way?

If the dryness and flakiness, and the nipple charge, all persist, it would be a good idea to check in with a doctor, just to make sure everything is okay.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

I happened on thursday and I noticed it over the weekend well the "pus" on saturday and the dryness around the same time. Should I be worried? He kept his pants on and never ejaculated. Do I have to worry?
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

It kind of hurt at times. Is there a pregnancy risk here? I read the article i just need to hear it from someone else.
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Pregnancy risks occur when there is direct contact between bare genitals, or someone with a penis ejaculates on a bare vulva. You're not describing either of those scenarios, so no, there is no risk.

As I said above, if this breast dryness and nipple discharge doesn't go away in the next couple of days, I suggest seeing a doctor. Also, try to not squeeze your nipples, as that could be irritating things more.

--------------------
Robin

lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Is it possible to get pregnant if he had something on his hands while fingering?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

I already answered your question above. [Smile]
Does it make sense based on what you've learned about what is a pregnancy risk that what you're asking about isn't?

--------------------
Robin

lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

It makes sense I'm just making sure i'm not pregnant because Im young and do not want a child. I just need to know theres no risk

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.