Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » DryHumping, Both people wet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DryHumping, Both people wet.
fluffykitty
Neophyte
Member # 94654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluffykitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very worried. A few days ago, my boyfriend and I were dryhumping. I was wearing thin leggings and underwear and he was wearing underwear and jeans. We were vigorously dry humping, I was grinding his penis into my vagina, but through clothing. i got extremely wet, to where you could but your hand over my vaginal area over the leggings and come back with visible and easy to feel wetness on your hands. I'm afraid that he may have precum, (I know he did not actually ejaculate) and that I could have made his jeans so wet from humping him that it could have made a pathway for sperm. I keep reading sperm needs a "moist environment" but no definition of what that means. It makes me think his pants could feel dry but actually be able to get some sperm through. Long story short, I am afraid my vaginal wetness that soaked through all my clothing could have gotten HIS jeans so wet that it made a pathway for his precum sperm to travel and get me pregnant. I'm pretty terrified, mainly because my leggings were so thin. Please help:(
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm cannot get through clothing. As long as at least one of you is wearing at least one layer of clothing, you do not need to worry about a pregnanc risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluffykitty
Neophyte
Member # 94654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluffykitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So even if his jeans are soaked with my vaginal fluid and he has precum, the sperm from the precum cannot get through, even if there is a path? And what do all these sites mean by sperm needing a "moist" environment?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot tell you what thsoe websites mean. What sperm do need is a very specific environment, and that is that of their ejaculatory fluid. In a situation where that ejaculatory fluid is being soaked up by clothes, sperm cannot get all the way to your vagina to present a risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikki-chan
Neophyte
Member # 96605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikki-chan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had the thing happen to me, I DID WHAT THEY CALL DRY HUMPING .... i was wearing leggings, and my underwear and the guy i was with had jeans and NO underwear
he told me that he didn't ejaculate but he said he precum he stated that he can feel "moist" on his pants i was a little wet myself is there any chance i should worry about getting pregnant???

HELP fluffy kitty can u update me if u were ok? or can anybody give me advice I'm worried like crazy thnx

--------------------
ichigo

Posts: 2 | From: Pasadena | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi mikki-chan, you should be able to find all the information you need in this thread: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002477.html

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.