Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Extra tip found after sex... HELP!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extra tip found after sex... HELP!!
Worryworryworry
Neophyte
Member # 96443

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Worryworryworry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Friday using a condom boyfriend checked condom after use and everything seemed fine.. Then on Saturday night having sex again using a condom.. Boyfriend said that condom felt funny and pulled out.. Then when he looked down and there was another tip which must have been from another condom (current condom was fine) have no idea where this has come from and have never previously had a condom split so I have no clue to where this has come from.. Sort of worrying incase I will need to take a pregnancy test.. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 3 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you get hold of Emergency Contraception (the morning after pill)?

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worryworryworry
Neophyte
Member # 96443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worryworryworry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would be out of the 72 hour period:-s do you think there is a good possibility I could be preganant??
Posts: 3 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little confused by what you're saying about the condom. Did the condom he was wearing split or tear in any way?

As to emergency contraception, it is effective 120 hours after the sexual activity.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worryworryworry
Neophyte
Member # 96443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worryworryworry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I am just as confused, we have know idea where the extra tip had came from, if it can from the previous night, because the one that he was wearing at the time was still intact and fine although he said it felt a bit different but it was still in one piece! We just had the extra tip! We just don't know if there would be a chance of pregnancy just by what was there.. I just don't know what to do!!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.