Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Male. Urge to Urinate all the time. What is wrong?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male. Urge to Urinate all the time. What is wrong?
CDR205
Neophyte
Member # 40801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDR205     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 23 and I had protected Sex about 4 weeks ago. And also I have been stressing over this class I'm taking for Summer School.

Out of nowhere I've just been having this urge to Urinate all the time. It doesn't burn and I don't have any pain, I just have the tingle, but when I go barely anything comes out. It usually hits hard when I'm lying down and trying to sleep. It doesn't wake me up in my sleep though, I sleep fine, and wake up.

I have been to the doc's got a dip stick test, nothing. Got bloodwork done. Nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me and why this has happened out of nowhere. Hopefully someone can help me out?

Posts: 10 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

Well, we're not docs here and the first thing we would suggest would be to go to the doctor. Do you know what they tested you for? Have you had a recent and complete STI screening? If not, that's important to have both for your sexual health in general and to rule out any potential causes for this problem.

Did the doctor have any suggestions for what could be going on or how to alleviate the discomfort?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDR205
Neophyte
Member # 40801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDR205     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got tested for bacteria or any infection my urine or kidneys. The blood work was I guess a second measure to see if they could rule out anything.
Posts: 10 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.