Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » No withdrawl bleed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No withdrawl bleed
rldove13
Activist
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rldove13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on yaz for well over a year and my withdrawl bleed always comes in the friday to Saturday range. I woke up this morning and its not there. I've been having some of mu normal pms symptoms but Im worried. I dont remember a specific time but my boyfriend likes to rub his penis on my butt and ejaculate my back. We clean off quickly and keep the area contained. Two weeks ago my boyfriend fingered me and I had light bleeding for four days following. I was worried that that bleeding could be implantation bleeding. What are your chances of becoming pregnant if your boyfriend ejaculates on your back?

--------------------
Thanks so much!
Becca

Posts: 136 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rldove13
Activist
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rldove13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am now having cramps with no actual period. Should i be worried?

--------------------
Thanks so much!
Becca

Posts: 136 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Becca,

It's impossible to become pregnant if your boyfriend ejaculates on your back. Period. Just not possible. Full stop.

To evaluate pregnancy risks, take a look at this information on how human reproduction works:

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

I suspect your withdrawal bleed is on its way any time now. It's disconcerting when it doesn't come exactly when we expect it to, but our bodies aren't machines, and even when on the birth control pill, which regulates a lot of things, we can have variations in when and how the withdrawal bleed arrives.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rldove13
Activist
Member # 49305

It makes sense I've been in the northeastern part of Florida where the time change is one hour over and has thrown my whole internal clock off. I just hate the worrying [Frown]

--------------------
Thanks so much!
Becca

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.