Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Extremely scared!! Please help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extremely scared!! Please help!!
ayan
Neophyte
Member # 95877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my frd had a sexual intercourse on the 8th and 12th of may. It was protected, we used condoms, wasn't broken. She is not on birth control cuz she doesn't usually have sex and it was her first time after 2 years. I have retarded ejaculation. So I didn't ejaculate, she was suppose to have her period on the 14th.

I had masterbated a day earlier each time, and peed several times before intercourse.

I got scared cuz one of the times I was putting the condom n I accidentally put it inside out for a few second n realized it immediately n put it on the other side.

It touched a tip on my penis and I m just scared if it got some semen in it. I checked for the hole in the condom and there was none.

She is 10 days late for her period and yesterday we got a hpt n it was negative. I just want to know how accurate they are. She doesn't have any preggy symptoms except sore breast and craving for sex which she has before her period (I don't know if it is actually a symptom of period).

She has always been irregular and have been going through stress with school nowadays. She's 22.

Now she's extremely scared on how accurate those tests are. And what is her chance of being pregnant.

[ 05-24-2012, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: ayan ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ideally, if that ever happens with a condom again, you want to toss that one out and try with a fresh one.

But you can't undo what already happened. Pregnancy isn't likely because of this, though her STI risks -- from you -- may have gone up a little. And if she took a home pregnancy test properly, they're very accurate, over 99%.

What we'd suggest she do is wait another week or so, and if she still doesn't have her period, she can test again or, if she prefers, get a test from her healthcare provider.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayan
Neophyte
Member # 95877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for your information. I have been really stressed recently about that. I just have another question, is craving for more sex (increased in sex drive) is a sign of period arrival or being recently pregnant? Thanks
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People do or sdon't desire sex for a HUGE host of reasons, reasons which are emotional, intellectual, interpersonal, physical, biological, etc.

The reason someone wants more or less sex isn't just about their bodies. People who are getting their periods or have become pregnant may have no changes in their level of sexual desire or may have an increase or decrease, just like people who aren't about to menstruate or have become pregnant.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.