Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » having fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: having fun
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for we4ring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi... I very confused, and get freak. a week ago I and my girl friend do something wrong,she touch my penis while I still wearing underpants, then she touch her clitoris, But I did not have my ejaculation at all. is there any chance she get pregnant? please answer me...
Posts: 49 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you look at this first, please?

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

Thanks!

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for we4ring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found it from your link :
Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where everyone had clothes on and no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present any pregnancy risks, though some can present risks of STIs.

my problem is she touch my erection penis through my pants ( I wearing boxer and underpants)the erection produce pre cum isn't it? but my boxer not wet when she rubbed my penis on it. then she touch and rubbed her clitoris, I am afraid that her hand contains some pre ejaculate...

Posts: 49 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, you had manual sex, and you were wearing clothing. According to that quote from the article, there is no pregnancy risk.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

hey all, I got something that opposite with atricle above. here the statement:
MYTH: Manual sex presents a high pregnancy risk if your hand may have touched pre-ejaculate or after wiping or washing your hands.
FACT: If after touching pre-ejaculate or ejaculate you hands were washed before touching yours (females) or your female partner’s genitals then there’s no risk of pregnancy. If you wiped your hands off after touching ejaculate or pre-ejaculate then there was no risk or an exceptionally low risk of pregnancy. To have a viable pregnancy risk with manual sex, your hand would have to be literally dripping with semen.

can you explained to me?

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm cells are much too delicate to be transfered on hands in manual sex (sex using hands and fingers). They need very specific conditions to be able to travel anywhere. They use semen to travel in, and once the condition of that semen is changed (like from being on a hand) it means that the sperm cannot use them to travel.

However, if your hands were dripping - as in, covered in semen - and you were inserting handfuls of fresh ejaculate into a vagina, then it would be possible to have a pregnancy risk.

Does that make sense? [Smile]

[ 04-02-2012, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

hey ray.. thanks for reply, so it is must like a tears drop in our hand then inserted to vulva to make sperm able to traveling?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it would have to be loads and loads of semen (much more than a tear drop) - a whole hand full of semen which is inserted straight into a vulva to be dangerous in terms of pregnancy.

(Just in case you'd like that in Indonesian: Tidak, itu akan menjadi jumlah yang sangat tinggi dari air mani (lebih dari setetes air mata) - satu tangan penuh air mani yang dimasukkan langsung ke vulva berbahaya dalam hal kehamilan.)

Hope this helps! [Smile]

[ 04-02-2012, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

so the conclusion : If we wiped our hands off after touching ejaculate or pre-ejaculate then there was no risk or an exceptionally low risk of pregnancy, there will be low risk of pregnancy if a whole hand full of semen which is inserted straight into a vulva, but if we wiped our hand till our hand dried, there will be no risk, is that correct?

hmm, saya suka anda berbahasa Indonesia, Ray.

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You would have to be very intentional in order to have a pregnancy risk this way.. The semen basically has to go from the penis right onto the vulva or into the vagina. If it stays on the hands for any period of time, even if it isn't wiped off, it won't cause a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

how about if the semen is fresh then we wiped it away sooner we insert our finger to her vulva?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you asking what would happen if you ejaculated onto your hand then touched her vulva right away?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

yes, what would happen if we ejaculated onto our hand then we wipe the semen so our hand get dry then we touched her vulva?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

That wouldn't be a risk. Sex with hands really isn't a risk for pregnancy no matter how muvh you touch your penis or ejaculate and wipe or don't wipe. You would have to put lots and lots of ejaculate in to have a risk - more than a person could make in one ejaulation.

[ 04-03-2012, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------

we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

for Ray: before that answer you said this to me : a "whole hand full of semen which is inserted straight into a vulva to be dangerous in terms of pregnancy."

there opposite right?

we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

sorry I have the question again : is it all the answer based on the research that have done before?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

No, they're not opposites; sorry I wasn't very clear. In the first one I said a 'whole hand full of semen' - as in: lots and lots. In the second one, I just said lots and lots. However, if your entire hand was full of semen - and it was dripping - that would be a lot. Either way, I meant a very high quanity of semen.

However, if you're worried about the amount of semen on your hand and whether or not that's risky - washing your hands before you touch a vulva gets rid of all the semen, and makes any sperm cells left on the hand completely unable to travel; so it wouldn't be an issue.

We have an article about washing hands here: The Art of Washing your Hands

[ 04-03-2012, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------

we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

what about not washing our hand but only wipe the sperm or semen till our hand dry?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

That's also okay. Think about it this way. Sperm need a very special situation in which to survive; the semen that sperm are in is this special environment. So, if semen makes any stop between penis and vagina (such as on a hand) the sperm don't survive and can't lead to a pregnancy.

--------------------
Robin

we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

so dry semen = dead sperm ?
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes dry semen = dead sperm [Smile]
Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.