Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » really scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: really scared
gymgirl72456
Neophyte
Member # 35948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gymgirl72456         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scareleteen...
I had sex 16 days ago. Since then i have been getting headaches and my lower back hurts and i feel like i am ovlating. When i had sex i was on the pill and used a condom. I was on the second pill of a new pack but i missed one of the white placebo pills the day before, would that effect anything? i am so scared i am pregnanct. I have literally taken 5 home pregnancy tests now and all have come up negative but i think i tested too soon for 2 of them. I took one today on the 15th day after sex and it came out negative, and it was on the ones that says "test 5 days sooner." I have heard that tested 10-14 days after sex will provide accurate results but i am still hesitant... i have read/heard of all of these cases where woman don't know that they are pregnant until months into it and i am driving myself crazy. what are my chances.. help please!! [Frown]

Posts: 10 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi gymgirl,

Missing a placebo pill would not make a difference. They are usually just there to help you keep your schedule for taking the pill.

That said, if you have been on the pill for at least a full cycle, and you used a condom correctly, there is no pregnancy risk.

You can't rely on pregnancy "symptoms". The only accurate sign of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test. If you took one 15 days after having sex and it came back negative, it's safe to say you're not pregnant.

So you can take a deep breath and relax.

EDIT: I've just noticed that you posted about this same topic twice before this one and you were told that there was no risk. Please look at the links that Sarah gave you in this thread: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=003813;p=1#000000

As was stated in the previous topics by the other volunteers, if you are this worried about being pregnant, you may need to re-evaluate whether or not you are ready for sex.

[ 12-04-2007, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: blysse_norwood ]

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Themacguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi scareleteen, my girlfriend and i are virgins. we really messed around for the first time about two days ago. she licked my penis a little bit. after about 30 minutes after doing nothing i gave her oral. during the oral i kissed her for the first time since she had licked me and i continued to give her oral. idk if i had precummed when she licked me though, so my question is, if i did pre, and she licked it up... 30 minutes later and i kissed her, could it have gone into my mouth, and then into her vagina when i performed more oral on her?were really scared and clueless please help:(
Posts: 8 | From: Oxnard CA | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.