Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » mouth refrigeration for precum!?HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mouth refrigeration for precum!?HELP
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Themacguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi scareleteen, my girlfriend and i are virgins. we really messed around for the first time about two days ago. she licked my penis a little bit. after about 30 minutes after doing nothing i gave her oral. during the oral i kissed her for the first time since she had licked me and i continued to give her oral. idk if i had precummed when she licked me though, so my question is, if i did pre, and she licked it up... 30 minutes later and i kissed her, could it have gone into my mouth, and then into her vagina when i performed more oral on her?were really scared and clueless please help:(
Posts: 8 | From: Oxnard CA | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please have a read through this first, then come on back if you have any questions: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Themacguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I realize oral is nothing to worry about. But can sperm live inside a persons mouth? Then into mine from a kiss then into her vagina from my mouth?
Posts: 8 | From: Oxnard CA | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm cells are really quite delicate and also awfully particular about the environments they can stay viable in. pH balance, in particular, is a biggie.

I don't know of any science that supports the notion that the kind of transfer you're asking about can result in a pregnancy. The concerns with unprotected oral sex, in any case, are with STIs, not pregnancy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm cells are way too delicate to be transfered by hand, let alone by mouth. They need very specific conditions to be able to co-create a pregnancy; the right temperature, fluids etc.

The only things that can cause pregnancy are if a penis and vulva touch, or someone with a penis ejaculates directly onto a vulva.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

Ok so the oral is out of the question? I also grabbed my penis when I was receiving oral, I'm confident I didn't get any pre on it but could it have still been a risk about fifteen minutes later if I fingered her?
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were you able to take a look at oure Pregnancy Scared article? It's in the link Karybu sent you above.
No, pregnancy is not possible through oral sex.

As to fingering and semen...thinkin about it this way. Sperm (which is in semen) needs a very specific environment to thrive and to do its work. That environment isn't on the hands, in the mouth, on clothes, etc, etc. So, if the semen has to make a stop between the penis and the vagina (again, on hands, or clothes, or whatever) it isn't able to contribute to pregnancy.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

Yes I read it, I am convinced and positive she isn't pregnant, she isn't though, I'm being there for her but her unsureness is starting to make me doubt, any help?
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps you and your girlfriend can read the articles together? This is a situation where I can tell you with absolute certainty that the sexual activities you describe are not pregnancy risks.

Your girlfriend is always welcome to come here herself to chat with us.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Themacguy101
Neophyte
Member # 95248

thank you a lot, i really appreciate it.her period is expected on the 22nd, its really stressful for her, and even though I'm 100% sure she's not pregnant, I'm worried about her though, she's been panicking a lot, just to clear, there is no possible way for her to be pregnant. correct? i could describe to you the details if necessary but the three times i touched her was 1.fingering her but i hadn't touched myself yet, 2. oral about 30 minutes after she touched me and licked my penis, and 3. fingering her about 15 minutes after she performed oral on me and grabbing my penis for about 10 seconds.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.