Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please help me. Air dry pre-ejaculate scare. I'm scared right now.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help me. Air dry pre-ejaculate scare. I'm scared right now.
Skin Deep
Neophyte
Member # 95046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skin Deep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, let me start off by saying that my boyfriend and I were involving in some foreplay. I was rubbing my boyfriend OUTSIDE of his boxers, and from heat and some pre-ejaculate, the material began moist.

I had pajamas on as well as underwear. Now, using the same hand, I wanted to educate my boyfriend on pleasuring me so I was demonstrating OUTSIDE of my pajamas, rubbing/touch my hands over it. It was about 2-3 minutes of talking before I even went BENEATH my clothing and actually touched my labia and rim-opening of my vagina.

At that point, I know my hand was air-dry/not wet. They were not bone dry, but I know I wouldn't have touched myself if indeed my hand was wet.

This happened a week ago and I'm driving myself sick over it. Both my boyriend and I were on vacation so we ended up getting some sort of traveler's stomach bug, but as you can understand my nerves when these symptoms are occuring simultaneously.

Realistically, what are the chances for pregnancy? My hand was air-dry, plus I was rubbing my hand off on my pajamas and underwear just talking and conversing for about 5 minutes before even touching myself.

Also, I was on my way of starting ovulation.

Please ease my mind.

Dry hand/friction on surfaces = slim/no chance of pregnancy?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you read this post and see if it answers some of your questions?

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skin Deep
Neophyte
Member # 95046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skin Deep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did read that over but I'm not sure if my situation falls under that category.

I was rubbing over his boxers that were slightly moist. I then touched my pajamas and my underwear, rubbing, but not for stimulation...only instructing.

Afterwards, possibly 2-5 minutes that was when I touched myself and then dipped my fingers along my opening. But by that point my fingers/hand was air dry. Not bone dry, but dry because I was rubbing on clothing before hand.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skin Deep
Neophyte
Member # 95046

His penis did not come into contact with my vagina, nor did anything "wet" came into contact with my vagina.

I was aroused, and my hand was air-dry/friction dried, I'm certain. I know otherwise I wouldn't have.

CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need direct genital to genital contact for pregnancy.

This is from the pregnancy scared article that the "Afraid you might be pregnant" article links:

"Were you only kissing, having oral sex, manual sex and/or dry sex, where everyone had clothes on and no one ejaculated on or very near anyone else's vulva? These kinds of sex do NOT present any pregnancy risks, though some can present risks of STIs."

You didn't have direct genital contact meaning that you did not have a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skin Deep
Neophyte
Member # 95046

Is it possible to make your body have phantom symptoms of pregnancy because of anxiety? Mind you, this happened on the 13th, and I'm suppose to get my cycle on March 3rd.

I understand that it takes penetration or a completely soaked hand in semen or pre-ejaculation to even consider a high-pregnancy risk.

However, because I might have been ovulating and the fear of possibly "air-dry" pre-ejaculate getting inside me, as irrational it might seem, are you saying that there is nothing for me to worry about if what I fully described happened?

Air dry hand/friction on clothing for roughly 5 minutes before even touching my vulva and entrance?

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anxiety can do all sorts of things to your body, so it could be having an effect. But there really is nothing to worry about here: even if you had been ovulating at the time, there's no way sperm could have gotten to the egg to fertilize it. Again, there was no genital contact, and no semen came directly in contact with your genitals, so there was no pregnancy risk.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5725 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skin Deep
Neophyte
Member # 95046

Thank you. I'll be sure to update if anything changes or if I have a follow-up concern/question.

I know I am past the time for EC, so, I purchased a pregnancy test and if anything I'll take it within the allotted time.

However, I'm certain of what occurred that night and take solace to your advice. Thank you again. What you all do here is wonderful, I really appreciate your time.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.