Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Pregnancy from Leakage Through Clothing?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy from Leakage Through Clothing?????
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Icon 4 posted      Profile for KatieLynn963     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup. It's as it says. He went on top of me with only his boxes on when I was completely naked and humped me. Now I know that it's possible but very unlikely, cause on the places I went to (I went to a 'lot') said the same thing and a portion even said it wouldn't even happen, but I want to here from a 'sex'pert if it is a 'probably' not or 'probably'. It is hard for me to tell if it was my own fluids or his own (I saw it on his boxers after) but if it 'was' his, am I probably pregnant or probably not? I'm supposed to get my period this week. A 32 day cycle has been my longest and today is the 30th day in.

--------------------
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it."

~Walt Disney

Posts: 114 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Katie, can you go through this link first?

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

Thanks!

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatieLynn963     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, I went through it. But I really must ask, since I've been curious about it actually, what is really meant when the word 'direct' is used in 'direct genital contact or 'ejaculated 'direct'ly unto a vulva/vagina? Is someone wearing boxers or underwear considered direct in those phrases?????

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Posts: 114 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If one or both people are wearing at least one layer of clothing, we are not talking about direct genital contact.

Direct means that nothing (not clothes, no barrier methods of protection such as a condom) are in between.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatieLynn963     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much [Smile]

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

I'm sorry to intrude again, I just need to hear it I guess. So does what I explained pose no pregnancy risk? I guess what's bothering me is the fact that 32 days has been the longest I've ever waited ror a period and today is the 31st so I'm somewhat freaking out that it might not show tomorrow.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

I really would just like hearing there is no risk but if his boxers were the consistency of lace, then it really shouldn't be a problem, is what I've read. However, how can you tell that? Is it usually just by looking cause I've never seen any male boxers sold in that fashion.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any layer of fabric between you means that there was no direct contact between your genitals and his, or between your genitals and his ejaculate.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

So no risk then and I'm just stressing and that's why I'm running late ?????? Thanks again for your time.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO risk.

If it would set your mind at ease, you could take a home pregnancy test. Accurate results won't show up untiltwo or more weeks after the risk occurred.

If it

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Ok. Thank you so much [Smile]

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

So let me see if I got this straight. It's 100% no risk of pregnancy unless that ONE layer of clothing is noticeably thin like there are visible holes like fishnets, lace, etc. because normally, fabric stops sperm from entering cause it soaks up the ejaculate, making them immovable. Also, the Ph will destroy most if the sperm anyway cause of the lack of ejaculation that normally balances the acidity. Am I right????? I'm just trying to gain knowledge from this.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Just out of curiosity, do yeast infections affect a cycle at all or do vagunal medications? Today I sm considered late since I've never been past 32 days before and since one of us had at least one layer of clothing (his boxers) then it can't be pregnancy. It's either the stress (which I'm known for, lol. Anxiety) or the meds. Which I doubt cause the paper thingy said it wouldn't delay or mess up a period in any way.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you chart your peridos at all? It sounds like you don't, so there's no way of even knowing whether you are late. For the future, it may help you feel mroe secure if you started charting your periods, so you can predict your cycles more easily and know when you are late.

While the medication for a yeast infection won't affect your period, the stress of illness can have an affect. So if your period is indeed late, that may be why. But, again, it sounds like you may not even be able to tell whether it is late at all.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

I do. They are very sketchy. They have been: 30, 30, 28, 31, 32, 29, 27, and my last one in January was 28. It is my 34th day as of right now, which is why I'm concerned and I never in my life had direct contact. There has always been at least one layer (cotton. I don't wear lace or anything of that fashion) like you guys have been saying whether it was just me or him, or the both of us. So it is 2 things for me. Stress or my really sketchy pattern and that this might be normal for me to wait a little longer. Also, just so I make it easier, I know that we don't need direct genital contact to have anything drip down due to anal, just rubbing his bare member on my anus, or ejaculating on my tummy or something so I can literally say the only time his ejaculate in any fashion was near my genitals was when he was on top of me grinding with his cotton boxers on. So yea. I'm like.....ok?????? Lol.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

And obviously, cause it's in my topic, when we were grinding, I wasn't wearing anything but he was wearing cotton boxers. He knows I'm freaked out cause we've talked about this but he just keeps telling me, like you kind people here, that he finds it very unlikely to happen and that I am NOT pregnant. When I told him I wasn't on my period yet (cause I tell him usually or when he asks) he just said that he thought that was weird so it's just me that's wondering. He says that he doesn't understand how that could happen cause obviously, he was wearing something. But back to the cycle thing, what is considered late? Is it a day after it's supposed to usually happen? Like I said, my cycles have always been very sketchy, like I've shown earlier. So sorry for the lengthy response. Just trying to vent and make myself clearer for you guys.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Other than being stressed, or being irregular, the only other thing I can think of is the stress through my yeast infection about 2 weeks ago.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

If your cycles are irregular, a day after you expect your period is not late at all. [Smile]

I know it's freaking you out, but you just gotta hang on tight. [Smile] If you get premenstrual symptoms, are you experiencing any of them?

--------------------
Robin

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

I usually cramp really bad instantly before I start but I get full on symptoms like breaking out badly, bloating, and sore nipples. I'm experiencing all of that so.......the cramps aren't really felt right now and sometimes I do for a few days before.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

sounds like it will come soon. just taking it's sweet time. my sympathies. happens to me too.

--------------------
Robin

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it [Smile]

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I had a live chat with Planned Parenthood earlier today and the lady I spoke with told me it was not possible for semen to go through any layer of clothing at all. However, I've noticed that on 'posts' on the same site, other staff said other wise so I was wondering if it were possible to hire staff that give the wrong information.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know how they run things there, you would have to ask them. What the woman said on the phone is the same thing we have been telling you here, though, so if I were you I would maybe try to stop thinking about it. Try to take your mind off of it and do other things rather than stressing out needlessly, you know?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Being told I can't be pregnant this way, what do I do next if I don't get one this month? So far I'm 36 days in waiting (32 my longest). Believe me. I'm trying my hardest to get over something that isn't going to happen so thank you for your never ending patience with me and your time and effort.

--------------------

~Walt Disney

KatieLynn963
Activist
Member # 69153

Nevermind. I got it today. Thank you for your time and patience [Smile]

--------------------

~Walt Disney

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Glad to hear it. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.