Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Omg I am going crazy with fear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Omg I am going crazy with fear
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AABBCCDD51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was pleasuring my husband with my hand and his penis was wet but then he pulled me close and for a tiny fraction of the second his penis touched my clitoris, we pulled away quickly and as soon as I realized what happened I wiped away my clitoris with my hand (stupid I know) but I didn't know what else to do, I recently got off the pill because I will be switching to another method of birth control, thats why we have been avoiding intercourse for now but I heard that, this can get you pregnant, is this true? or is it highly unlikely? I'm currently waiting for my period and I'm on my 31st day of my cycle, I'm irregular naturally though, just to let you know. what do you think?

And I always thought people say from these things its Possible to get pregnant like when you cross the street its possible you'll get hit by a car even if you cross the street at the correct time, this is what this means right? I'm nervous please tell me I have been on the pill for 3 years now and its my first month off the pill, I am very worried

Posts: 58 | From: 11235 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bare genital-to-genital contact can lead to pregnancy. However, the contexts we usually think of that in is prolonged rubbing or ejaculating directly on the vulva.

Can you take a look at this info about pregnancy risks?

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AABBCCDD51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK so I should be good, thanks, Also now that I think about it we did have another risk i was laying down on my stomach && my legs were close together and he ejaculated near my vaginal opening, it was covered up by my lips but ejaculate did get there, alsoo i got up and washed it off quickly does that present a risk? it was from a distance
Posts: 58 | From: 11235 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

noone ever responded =( also i have this yellowish discharge on my pad... buut nothing when i wipe maybe im paranoid but please respond
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a reminder that, as we make clear in a few spots at the boards, we have a very limited staff, so sometimes it may take as long as 48 hours to get a reply.

I'm a bit confused as to where your partner ejaculated. You said near your vaginal opening: how near? An inch or two, or more like, say, on your thigh or stomach?

Also, it sounds like you do not want to become pregnant now, and don't have another method of contraception at the current time. How about talking with your partner about condom use?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

ok so i was laying down on my stomach and my thighs were touching so my vaginal oepning was covered by my lips my guy ejaculated some on my butt idk if any went on my lips im jus paranoid i dont think they did but idk i got up and cleaned up everything immediatly tho some wen ton my butt the rest on the floor some maybe like a drop or 2 MIGHT have gotten on my vagina idk... im scared and now i feel like im gonna tget my period or like i have it but NOTHING no BLOOOD i had no intercourse purposely because I have no bc [Frown] im going crazy ad my nipples r a bit sore and i read online that ppl who took that pill didnt have periods and had sore nipples when they got off idkim scared [Frown] im naturally irregular and am currently on the 30th day since my last withdrawl bleed when i was on the pill
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

Also I have a light beigesh discharged on my pad. Going straight down from where my clit starts down to where my perenieum is could this b my period spotting? It could also be my diahreea tho I had diahreqah the same color because when I wiped my toilet paper wasn't really much of that color only a little bit
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If no ejaculate got on your vulva directly, then pregnancy is not at all likely. If it did, then pregnancy is a possibility. How long ago did this happen? A pregnancy test will be accurate around two weeks after a risk, so if it's been that long since this happened, you can test now and get an accurate result.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

Btw I had this risk like jan 4th or 5rh or 3rd idr
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

I don't think any got on me I remm feeling it on my butt but not really on my vulva It might have idk I'm so worried I'm so afraid of taking a pregnancy test
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, a pregnancy test can't make you pregnant, and if you are pregnant, it's best to know that as soon as possible. Since this happened at the beginning of the month, it's been more than enough time to get an accurate result, so even though it can be stressful (and I do know how stressful it can be, believe me) I'd really encourage you to test as soon as you can.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When did this happen?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

The risk beg of january, can this spotting mean my period is starting? I'm crampy I really don't think I'm pregnant I mean I can't be
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Menstrual cycles are often a little erratic for a couple of months after one stops taking the pill. It's certainly possible that the spotting is the start of your period.

If the semen did not come into direct contact with your vulva, then you don't have a pregnancy risk. However, you don't seem as if you are absolutely sure of this. So, the only way you'll know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. So you can either wait to see if this is, indeed, your period, or take a test.

Here's some info on pregnancy tests.

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

--------------------
Robin

AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

The thing with me is I'm paranoid so I might think it happened when it didn't but I believe that if it really did happen id be sure it happened because when my mans penis came in contact with my vagina I know I ussually know you know it can just be my paranoia and my fear but say it did get on my vulva when my lips covered the opening it was only a drop, the sperm still has to swim isnide up the vahina thru the cervix so they have extra obstacles and I was jus off the pill so I wasn't really supplying the ovulation moisture that was 2 weeks ago or a week ago when I was ovulating because I monitred my mucus so even if it did get on my vagina it was only a tiny fraction of it and it still had work to do so wouldn't it be a small risk?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

You know...oftentimes when people go for medical tests, they do so to rule things out not because the doctor necessarily thinks they have whatever is being tested for.Or, the doctor might suspect one of several things, and need to test for all of them. In this case, there are only two choices, pregnant or not pregnant.

I think it's the same here. At the end of the day, there's no way to know whether you were at risk or not. It may be a small risk, but it seems much more constructive to take a pregnancy test so you'll know for sure than to try to figure out whether you could be pregnant or not.

I do understand not quite remembering and feeling fear. the best way to deal with fear and paranoia is to get answers.

What do you think?

--------------------
Robin

AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

I understand what your saying but I'ma fraid if i see the word pregnant even if its a false positive ill have a life ending heart attack
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Well, we don't want you to have a heart attack. *gentle smile*

Sounds like the worry is really getting to you though.

So....

The way I see it right now you could either take a home pregnancy test now or wait a little longer to see if you get your period.

--------------------
Robin

AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

yeah im hoping it comes tomm im hoping what i had today was spotting and not implantation bleeding
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

im crampy bleh
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

ok so the cramps are crampy and now it comes out on the toilet paper its light pink now that's my period coming right? Earlier today it didn't come out on toilet paper the beighy spotting I'm so sorry if I'm annoying I'm jus so scared
AABBCCDD51
Activist
Member # 94190

First of all id like to say thank you to all of you who contributed to my insanity, I think its safe to say I'm not pregnant because now the blood is red and a bit darker which is how I bleed, its not a heavy flow yet but its at least coming out on toilet paper so its safe to say its not implantation bleeding, I hope lol I'm still waiting on the heavy flow though but it should come throughout today. [Smile] I apologize for any annoyance I put anyone through I am def going back on the pill! This bcless sexless existence is torture lol [Frown]
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you're feeling better about this now. [Smile]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.