Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » omg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: omg
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexkitten91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so I didn't get my period yet so I didn't get on the pill and my bf touched above my clit with his penis for half a sec and it was wet can I get pregnant? The wetness might be from me tho because I was wet, he peed an hour ago and peed 4 times since he ejaculated can I get pregnant my period is supp to come in 6 days
Posts: 35 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kayla269
Neophyte
Member # 93893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kayla269     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are probably fine, it is very very unlikely to get pregnant this way. But for next time, make sure he puts on a condom before any sexual contact occurs.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexkitten91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even if he touched the actual clit its was really only half a sec
Posts: 35 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever there is contact between bare genitals, we assume some pregnancy risk. However, it's worth noting that your clitoris is not your vaginal opening, and sperm generally can't get up and walk from the clit to the vaginal opening.

You said you're starting the birth control pill once your period comes? Once you're on it you won't have to worry about things like this as much.

Again, just know that when there is genital contact that could lead to pregnancy risks, but you're most likely fine based on what you describe.

Would it help you to have information on what does and doesn't pose a pregnancy risk?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

So I shldnt b worried right
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope...unless you miss your period you have no reason to worry. And that's six days away, you said, so don't worry about that. [Smile] Just take a deep breath.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Ok ty also if my vagina touched ejaculaton on my bfs leg that's been there for a while its also ok?
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How long is "a while"?

Backtracking: kayla269 this area is for volunteer and staff responses only. See you around the rest of the board.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

5-10 min? 5 def
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

I'm off the pill and I also produce more vaginal discharge then I remm ever producing but I've been on the pill for so long that idr my normal mensturel cycle, its thin and clear or white is this a sign of pregnany
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first sign of pregnancy you'd notice is a missed period - which hasn't happened yet. Honestly, it's not sounding like you have a viable risk, if you're worried about ejaculate on his leg you can ask him if he ejaculated.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.