Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Anus lump?

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anus lump?
Member # 44858

Icon 9 posted      Profile for XXXHayleyBabyXXX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed a large lump on the outside of my anus the other day. Its a tender lump and the area around it has been itchy and uncomfortable.

Any idea what it could be?
Trying to aviod having to go to my doctor

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you

Posts: 73 | From: rockin the nation from a secret location haha | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justin from Bish
Member # 64958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justin from Bish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Hayley

It's very difficult to tell from your description and I'm not a doctor (advice on here shouldn't replace that of a doctor ok?) but tender, itchy and uncomfortable sounds like it might be a haemorrhoid. Here's a link to the UK NHS website about it


Justin Hancock

Posts: 10 | From: UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3