Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » I might be depressed.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I might be depressed.
Kasey-Tama
Neophyte
Member # 64464

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Kasey-Tama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've noticed that ever since I was eleven years old, I've felt this deep sadness. Not to mention that I get irritated very easily, and am almost always angry. I really need help. Is this depression? I guess I should list other symptoms I'm having: I find it difficult to sleep, I get frustrated easily, I eat a lot of food(but I'm not close to being overweight), I complain and mope alot, I lack any confidence or self-esteem, and finally I almost always feel sad. This is urgent...I've felt like this for two years. What do I do?!
Posts: 10 | From: United States | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasey-Tama
Neophyte
Member # 64464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kasey-Tama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Maybe nobody cares? [Frown]
Oh well, guess I can't help it. Everyone has their own life concerns, anyway.

Posts: 10 | From: United States | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please understand we're short handed here, so replies may not come right away and we ask that our users be patient. Your posts are important to us, but we can only do what we can in a given timeframe.

The best suggest right now is going to be to talk with someone about these feelings. A parent or other adult friend that can help you find a counselor or other professional to get some in-person support with this.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.