Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Cannot acess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cannot acess
Pearljam
Neophyte
Member # 52700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pearljam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can acess assesment pregnancy risks please help
Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That article was outdated, and has since been replaced/updated with this one: Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pearljam
Neophyte
Member # 52700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pearljam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks i just got a question.

So we did this while my girlfriend was on her last day of her period or right after
She touched me in my penis that was a little bit with pre ejaculate and then later on 5 min fingered herself without my acknowledge.
She said her thingers were dry . But i don t know i never came close to ejaculate cuz i did not felt that aroused
Anyways ive been researching extensively about this and it seems there is no risk as pre cum does not contain no sperm
There was no recent ejaculation and i urinated before so risks?

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As that link explained, manual sex (handjobs/fingering) is not at all likely to pose any pregnancy risks, and if you did not ejaculate on her hands, which she then immediately rubbed all over her vulva, there is not cause for worries about pregnancy here.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pearljam
Neophyte
Member # 52700

By the way you like Pearl jam ?

Anyways so no worries right cuz her period is late please need reasurence

-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Periods can be late for many different reasons. Check out this article for more information: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

As Heather said, there doesn't seem to have been a pregnancy risk here, so your girlfriend's period is likely late for other reasons.

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pearljam
Neophyte
Member # 52700

Thanks for the support

Please if you need anything just ask

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.