Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » HELP!!!! I'm worried!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!!!! I'm worried!!!
MP
Neophyte
Member # 47263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok here it goes, I was fooling around with my girl and she made me ejaculate. I had it all over my hand so I proceeded to was my hands with water and room temp water. After A few minutes I fingered her deeply in. Now, 1 month and maybe a week later I'm really worried. 1 week ago (1 month after the fooling around) she had what we think was her period, she is really irregular, her period may take 2 or 3 months to come. So she says that "period lasted about seven days, and that it was a little less than usual but still a considerable amount. Now she claims to feel nausea and dizzy and feels like vomiting at times and her breasts hurt a little, but she always suffers from headaches and backpains, so I don't trust on those symptoms. Is she pregnant???? HELP Please!!!!
Posts: 14 | From: costa rica | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No: there is no pregnancy risk from the situation you describe. You washed your hands with water, which is enough to kill sperm.

And even if you hadn't washed your hands, it's pretty unlikely that you could create a pregnancy risk from transferring ejaculate in that way.

It also sounds like she's had a period since, and it's not possible to have a period and be pregnant.

If she's feeling nauseous and dizzy, it may be from a cold. If she doesn't feel better in a couple of days, she may want to make an appointment to see a doctor.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi MP, Since September already answered your question, I thought I might add that this is a good time to talk with her about both of you using some form(s) of birth control; if you haven’t already. Because you have both chosen to be sexually active (it doesn’t only mean penis/vagina intercourse) there are risks for pregnancy and even STI’s; now is the time to start practicing safer sex precautions.

Condom Basics: A User's Manual

Birth Control Bingo!

Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MP
Neophyte
Member # 47263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot for your answers!!! But today my gf claimed that her breast still hurt and still feels sick.... And can't that period be implantation bleeding??? I'm just asking everything that comes to my head cause she gets me really nervos. Thanks again!
Posts: 14 | From: costa rica | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has she seen a Dr.? If not, I recomend that she sees one soon so they can look into what is going on. There is something that is best looked into by a Dr. who can see her and not someone over the internet.
I still agree that it is unlikely pregnacy causing this since she had a period. As to what is causing this, only a Dr can determine. I wish her well!!!
Take Care,

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MP
Neophyte
Member # 47263

Since I last wrote, my Gf had a period like mid November, after that she complains of having nausea every day at every hour of the day, it comes and goes. also she is having pain under her ribs/ stomach and headaches throughout the day...could she be pregnant? I'm sorry for asking the same thing but I'm worried. Oh and we haven't done anything else since the situation explained above.

Thanks a lot!

OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

MP, Your girlfriend can Not be pregnant if she has had her period. I would Highly recommend that she sees a Dr soon. There must be something else going on if her symptoms have been going on this long and she should not put off being seen by a Dr any longer.

--------------------
Dan

MP
Neophyte
Member # 47263

I get that she can't have her period but Ive read a lot about bleeding during the first trimester that can be taken like a period and isnt implantation bleeding. She Will go to the doctor this week I guess, but I'm still nervous cause she keeps telling me she feels nauseous all day long, lightheaded, headaches, very constipated and she says she is gaining a little weight and that she is getting bigger.

So I don't really know what to believe cause I found it extremely difficult that she could be pregnant from fingering after I had sperm all over my hand and wahsed it before going in her. But I dont know if there is a chance that I didnt wash my hands right? or something like that :S

OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Sperm are very fragile and should Not have survived the washing, rubbing of your hands, and drying. There isn’t any ‘wrong’ way to wash your hands for this situation; any washing should have killed the sperm. I am glad to hear that she will be going to see a Dr and I hope that she will get better soon.

--------------------
Dan

MP
Neophyte
Member # 47263

We were at the beach today and my gf saya she saw a tiny white discharge coming out of her breast, is this a sign of pregnancie or could be something else?
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

It could be a sign of something else. Has she seen her Dr yet? At this point, they would be the ones to answer your questions.

--------------------
Dan

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.