Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Panic buttton, HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Panic buttton, HELP!
mouse
Neophyte
Member # 50554

Icon 9 posted      Profile for mouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please help me, I'm totally freaking out!!! On October 28, my boyfriend and I were fooling around, without clothes on, and he touched himself a couple times, and then fingered me! I totally freaked out. He never came, but he might have had pre-ejaculate on his fingers! ): My period in November came 7 days late! I haven't gotten my period yet for this month, but I'm not suposed to get it till monday. Should I go to a clinic and get tested to see if I'm pregnant? Can you get pregnant if theres no penetration but you come in contact with pre-seminal fluids? I'm so worried! HELP!
Posts: 4 | From: NC | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Transferring trace amounts of pre-ejaculate from place to place does not pose a pregnancy risk. That said though, it sounds like taking a pregnancy test might be worth taking just to help you stop stressing - sometimes seeing that negative result is a big relief.

As for why your period was late last month, there could be a bunch of reasons, including stress. Bodies aren't machines, and sometimes they do things we aren't expecting.

[ 12-08-2010, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mouse
Neophyte
Member # 50554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I took 3 pregnancy tests and they've all came back negative. I am a huge hypochondriac though, I saw myself when I got out of the shower, it looked like my nipples were darker, so I freaked out and posted here. Should I take another pregnancy test?
Posts: 4 | From: NC | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With three negative results (and a period since this happened, to boot) there's really no way pregnancy is possible. At this point, I'd just try and relax - easier said than done, I know - whatever that involves for you.

Have you thought about taking a break from any kind of sex for awhile? Sometimes, when we're freaking out big-time about pregnancy, it can be because we're not totally ready at that point to be having some (or any) kinds of sex. That's not a bad thing, and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, but it's something you may want to think about.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mouse
Neophyte
Member # 50554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks so much for making me feel better! We stopped all sorts of sexual activity cause my big sister said that it was obvious we weren't ready. Which clearly we aren't! Thanks so much for putting my worries to rest! You're site has helped me so much, I was such a sheltered kid growing up, I don't know anything!
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Glad to help, and glad to hear you're feeling better!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.