Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » A Semi-Urgent Issue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Semi-Urgent Issue
blackrainn
Neophyte
Member # 50444

Icon 12 posted      Profile for blackrainn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So recently (approx. 1 1/2 weeks ago) me and my girlfriend were making out on my couch. Things got heated, and I guided her hands down my pants. She felt my penis region and moved her hand around a bit, and then about 15 seconds later pulled her hand out. Next, about a minute later I guided my hand down my girlfriends pants. I believe this hand was the same one I used to pull out my girlfriends hand from my pants. Anyways, I reached down and touched her vaginal area/vulva and moved my hand around a bit. There was no penetration and it lasted about 10-15 seconds. Our pants/underwear were on at the time.

The worry I have is that somehow my hand touched my penis and that it transported some sperm to her vulva which could then enter her vagina. I did NOT ejaculate at all (I don't believe) and my hand seemed dry (although it's hard to recall in the heat of the moment). I also used the restroom twice before this. Also, my hand did not go "directly" to her vulva, it went along her skin/hair/some clothes before going there. I did not touch my penis repeatedly or do anything of that nature. I was wondering what the odds are for pregnancy. Reading up on this subject, they seem very, very slim (very near zero), but I think I might have a lot of anxiety over the issue as I have been having a lot of stress about this for the past week or so. Thank you for your help.

[ 12-05-2010, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: blackrainn ]

Posts: 1 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, there's no pregnancy risk from transferring pre-cum from one place to another. It takes direct genital contact to create a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.