Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Wiped precum on finger, rubbing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wiped precum on finger, rubbing
ssfilter
Neophyte
Member # 49608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ssfilter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I was messing with my girlfriend and I did something that I think got some precum on my finger. I wiped my finger on my boxers, and it was completely dry. A while later (say five minutes) I rubbed her until she came.

What are the chances of pregnancy from this? Is this a case where the stuff on the finger is "immobilized" or dead after being wiped on the towel? If in the worst case "pre ***" was "sperm", what's the likelihood then?

Should EC be something we're looking at? I haven't told my girlfriend any of this because I think I'm being paranoid and don't want to panic her. I want to get one of the experts (sexperts?) opinions first!

Thanks

[ 10-26-2010, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: ssfilter ]

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Based on what you've written, I don't see a need for EC. Sperm are pretty delicate things. They're not going to tolerate being wiped around, being dried out, etc. So no, I don't think you have a risk here.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssfilter
Neophyte
Member # 49608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ssfilter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KittenGoddess:
Based on what you've written, I don't see a need for EC. Sperm are pretty delicate things. They're not going to tolerate being wiped around, being dried out, etc. So no, I don't think you have a risk here.

Thank you! Glad I didn't make her worry [Smile]
Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.