Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » could I get pregnant? 2 situations...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: could I get pregnant? 2 situations...
starfishie
Neophyte
Member # 48344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starfishie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unlikely? (don't laugh), but I need to lay it out. This was last night...so I know, thinking about EC is prolly really silly but I'm still really worried.

1. We sat on the edge of the hot tub with me between his legs and his legs around me, and he gave me a massage for a long time. Probably an hour. Needless to say both of us were very turned on(and had been the whole evening prior).

Do I need to worry about...seepage? Particularly with the swimsuits(mine was kind of riding up)and sitting in a puddle of water/wet cement the whole time, I've been told that sperm can't swim through clothing anyway--still worried about my swimsuit--, but I don't know if there's qualifications to that...

2. Went to "sleep" on the couch after I changed into clothes. We didn't get very much sleep for obvious reasons, but didn't want to relieve the tension by masturbating,or at least doing it openly. I finally got ahold of myself by sheer willpower and went to sleep for a bit at one point so I don't know if he did or not.

In the morning I was really wet, but I think it was all me, as I've soaked through jeans once before due to being really turned on for hours.
Again, is wetness a factor?

I just don't know much about pre-ejaculate or semen and want to know if these were fuzzy situations or not. I would like not to worry or waste anyone else's time with questions if I'm just being silly.

I just really need to know. Am I totally fine?

Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Starfishie, Welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

We're not here to laugh or make fun of you - and don't worry your question's not as odd as it seems. You can relax though, there's absolutely no risk from what you described here. Fresh ejaculate wasn't in contact with your genitals at any point, so no need to worry.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starfishie
Neophyte
Member # 48344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starfishie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,Stephanie. Thanks for the quick reply.

I was mostly just worried about the swimsuits. Whew?

Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome - and nope, no reason to worry. [Smile]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.