Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » FINGER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FINGER
soccersarah
Neophyte
Member # 36770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccersarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend fingered my vagina. i had pants and underwear on. His hand was inside my underwear. after he finished i guess he got really excited. there was precum on his pants. i dont think his hand came into contact with it while he was fingering me. it was the last day of my period. do i have a low chance of pregnancy here?
Posts: 1 | From: NC | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
You had a none to very low risk of pregnancy from that. Your partner's hands would have had to be soaked with semen for you to have had a viable pregnancy risk. So therefore, I wouldn't suggest EC.

(BTW, welcome to Scarleteen ! :) )

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browneyes1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for answering so fast. i have one more question. the precum was on his pants. what if his fingering hand happenened to graze it. his hand was not in his pants or anything so i would not have been directly in contact with his genitals. does that reduce the risk?
Posts: 44 | From: NC | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the risk of pregnancy you had is still pretty much none to very low. It doesn't really make much of a difference in this situation.

[ 01-29-2008, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browneyes1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i went ahead and took ec just to make sure. it is a week today. i have a little darker discharge(almost looks like the start of my period) but normal other than that. is that a normal symptom after taking the ec pill?
Posts: 44 | From: NC | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
soccersarah/browneyes1989,

You were told two days ago, here, that we would no longer address this issue w/ you. This does not mean get a new handle and try again (which is ALSO in violation of the user guidelines).

Enough is enough. Your question has been answered, many many times now, and we will NOT be discussing this w/ you any further.

If you wish to continue posting here, you need to stick to only one handle and stop abusing the boards. If you choose not to, your posting privledges will be revoked.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.