Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » HELP WORRY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP WORRY
SAMANDLEX
Neophyte
Member # 36538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMANDLEX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAVE A 2 PART QUESTION IM 17 MALE AND I HAVE A 15 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND WE HAS SEX 10 OR 15 TIMES.(PART 1)WHEN WE OUR HAVING SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM I FEEL LIKE I HAITTING A WALL IN THE BACK OF HER VAGINAL . (PART 2) SHE WANT TO HAVE SEX ONE TIME AND I DIDNT HAVE A CONDOM AND HER PERIOD JUST ENDDING TWO DAYS AGO SO I SAY OK. AND AFTER THAT WHENEVER I USED A CONDOM I GET A HALF BONER IN NOT AS LONG OR HARD AND THEY DIE OUT ALOT OF THE TIME. BUT WHEN I DONT USE A CONDOM IT NORMAL LENGTH HELP PLZ
Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't type in caps. It's the internet equivalent of shouting at someone, plus it's hard on the eyes.

You're probably hitting her cervix when you feel as though you're running up against a wall. That isn't too pleasant for her, either. Just as an FYI, the vaginal canal is really only 4 inches long, maybe a little more. So if your penis, when erect, is greater than that, you're not going to be able to fully penetrate her. It's just the logistics of things.

If you find putting a condon on causes you to lose your erection, wait for a couple minutes and do something else, like oral or manual sex. You can even masturbate yourself, or have her do it if she's willing. Then go on to intercourse.

As a side note, if your partner isn't on hormonal birth conrtol like the pill, you should ALWAYS be using condoms. No excuses. (Too? Depending on what state you live in, your girlfriend might be under the age of consent, and therefore anything you do with her sexually is illegal, and could land you possible jail time/registration as a sex offender. You can let us know what state your in and we can check for you, or you can look up "Age of Consent" on Google and check yourself.)

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.