Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Very, very nervous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very, very nervous
Nouvelle
Neophyte
Member # 35391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nouvelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just really worried
and need some guidance:

Less than an hour ago, I was making out with out with my boyfriend in his car. I was sort of sitting on him with my legs wrapped around him and was "grinding," I guess, against his crotch. He was wearing underwear and basketball shorts, and I was wearing underwear and short running shorts. I was really sweaty because I had just been running and the car was hot.

So, after moved away from eachother, I checked his shorts and saw no wet spots, but when he pulled down his pants for a moment to check his underwear, we saw a dot of what was probably precum.

So, when I got home, I looked at my shorts, and there was a large wet spot around my crotch and now I'm totally freaked. Could it have just been sweat/female discharge or do I have a pregnancy risk here? I'm scared! Please help!

Posts: 6 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm getting through several layers of clothing is impossible. They're just not that strong. Any fluid you saw on your shorts were your own. There is no pregnancy risk here.

What's the Risk? Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessments

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nouvelle
Neophyte
Member # 35391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nouvelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this still true considering the clothes were relatively thin, ie athletic fabrics? Because I'm not talking two layers of heavy denim here.
Posts: 6 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There would still be 4 layers of fabric for any potential sperm to get through - his underwear, his shorts, your shorts, and then your underwear. I would say it's safe to assume you have no pregnancy risk in this situation.

--------------------
disconnect and let me drift/until my upside down is right side *in*

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.