Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » My girlfriend is bleeding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My girlfriend is bleeding
XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Icon 4 posted      Profile for XXGuyver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi um my girlfriend wanted to try something new so um we tryed the up the butt thing umm but shes bleeding badly and saids it still really hurts we stoped about 2 hrs ago and i am really up set i mean it looks like shes loseing alot of blood HELP! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER!

------------------
From XX

Posts: 7 | From: Milton Keynes,UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You or she needs to call a doctor, babe, and that's about all there is to it. Sorry we can't provide more help, but we can't get your girlfriend medical attention. You, however, can.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

Word up!

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXGuyver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Already called a doctor but they didn't call back shes in the shower right now.... all i can think of is that i may of hit something that made her bleed i mean i know there is bleeding but i think whatever i hit may of made her bleed more so..... well the next time she wants to try something new i'm just going to say oh hel* no not again lol.. i'm going to get her a drink and something to eat now i'll keep ya posted.

------------------
From XX

Posts: 7 | From: Milton Keynes,UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you able to take her to an emergency room or an urgent care center? This is really something that needs to be evaluated ASAP.
Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXGuyver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everywhere seems to be shut for the night i think its something to do with the war the good thing is the bleeding isn't as bad as b4 and i got her to eat something and have a drink.

------------------
From XX

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Emergency rooms aren't shut for the evening, they're open 24 hours. If there was a war on your soil, sure, that'd be an issue, but there isn't.

Emergency rooms WILL be open. That's why they're called such.

What likely happened, given there is nothing to 'hit" is that you have caused a tear or fissure on or in her anus or rectum. That's especially likely if you did not try 'the anal thing" by first using a lot of lubricant, starting very slowly with gloves and fingers, and only doing what felt good to her the WHOLE time.

You need to get her checked out, ESPECIALLY if you were not wearing a condom, because that would make her risk for infection with a tear or fissure quite high.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Yes i did just what she told me 2 and yes i did have a rubber on and yes i did not go fast and yes i did everything right and i still think i must of hit something even if you say theres notthing to hit anyway i got to go now thanks for the time.

------------------
From XX

XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Icon 7 posted      Profile for XXGuyver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well she seems fine today i have just made sure theres no more bleeding and a dr came out and said that something may of been hit and that is what made her bleed so bad.

Anyways shes fine i got her to eat something again and now we are going out for the day c ya.

------------------
From XX

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's important that an anal fissure, a tear in the skin inside the anus, heals well, and is treated by a doc.

If the doc your girlfriend saw gave you nothing but the vague notion that "something had been hit" inside your girlfriend's anus (which, like Heather posted, is not possible in the first place - any "barrier" you might have felt during the anal sex was most likely caused by the anatomy of the anus or the contents of it), i'd wholeheartedly recommend that your girlfriend sees another, more helpful doc.

Also, wearing a condom during anal sex is not enough, even though it was good you wore it. You absolutely need additional lubricant, and lots of it. In contrast to the vagina, the anus is not self-lubricating.
Futhermore, until your girlfriend has had a check by the doc, and is not experiencing any pain or bleeding during defecating, don't have anal sex. Fissures need to heal well first - otherwise, in extreme cases, they might need operative treatment in the long run.

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

Spike: (In response to being asked to fight a troll) "I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much."

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXGuyver
Neophyte
Member # 12281

Icon 2 posted      Profile for XXGuyver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
It's important that an anal fissure, a tear in the skin inside the anus, heals well, and is treated by a doc.

If the doc your girlfriend saw gave you nothing but the vague notion that "something had been hit" inside your girlfriend's anus (which, like Heather posted, is not possible in the first place - any "barrier" you might have felt during the anal sex was most likely caused by the anatomy of the anus or the contents of it), i'd wholeheartedly recommend that your girlfriend sees another, more helpful doc.

Also, wearing a condom during anal sex is not enough, even though it was good you wore it. You absolutely need additional lubricant, and lots of it. In contrast to the vagina, the anus is not self-lubricating.
Futhermore, until your girlfriend has had a check by the doc, and is not experiencing any pain or bleeding during defecating, don't have anal sex. Fissures need to heal well first - otherwise, in extreme cases, they might need operative treatment in the long run.

I called another doc as soon as the other one went and i made sure it was a female doc my girlfriend doesn't really like talking about things with male docs.

Anyway as for lubricant yes there was lots and if you look at any Med record you would see that there are walls or something that looks like walls in the anal that can be hit if the female becomes ... Umm i forgot the word anyway the other doc is coming at 2 pm GMT so i'll go walk the dog or something Thanks for the "Help"

------------------
From XX

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The rectums' walls are tight and do not open like the vaginal canal does, so ANY penetration is going to be "hitting" those walls. It's not accidental, nor is it avoidable, that's how anal sex works.

That, however, need not cause bleeding.

To be frank, I'm not buying the doctor story. Sorry. I've been working in sex advice and education for well over five years now, and have answered tens of thousands of questions. At this point, I have a pretty well-developed radar for baloney. So, either the fiction is yours or the doctors, or a mix of both.

I'm closing this thread. What I have to say at this point is this: if your girlfriend was indeed bleeding after anal sex, I suggest she see a GYN, in person, to look at it and treat the tear or fissure. I also suggest in the future that well before anal sex, you take your time and experiment, slowly, with gloved fingers, well-lubricated, taking things very slow, and that your partner tells you when something feels good and when it doesn't. However, given she may have a tear or fissure, not engaging in that activity while that heals is paramount.

And in the future, when posting here, it is required of you you be truthful in the user guidelines. Do understand that.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.