Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Disgusting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disgusting
ms. anon
Neophyte
Member # 11795

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ms. anon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi.

While I was at a show, which was crowded with people, some pervert had rubbed up against me several times. I didn't realise what he was doing at the time because it was so crowded and I thought he was just moving around. But when I left the show, I looked at the back of my coat and saw a white-ish substance on me. At first it didn't click that the pervert had ejaculated on me, so I I had reached down to clean it up with a tissue because I thought someone just spilled something on me. And it touched my skin.

My hands are chapped and sometimes have cracks . . . so is it possible to get AIDS or any disease by just coming into contact with someone's semen like that?

I feel so stupid.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, you aren't stupid, but what that man did is inexcusable and lewd. Sorry you had to go through that. Having been in my fair share of mosh pits and groped by my fair share of strange hands as a result, I can sympathize.

Unfortunately, there is a risk that germs could have been passed to your hand from the mess. That risk isn't really high, but it's not negligible either. What you can do at this point is tell your doctor what happened and if he/she deems it appropriate, you can get a blood test to see if you might have picked anything up.

And in case you haven't laundered your jacket just yet, ask your local police dept. if there's anything you can do as far as criminal charges go (they might be able to extract DNA for identification purposes).

------------------
Universal Law #4721: Any joke can be made funnier with the word "goatf**ker." Corollary, any story can be made more entertaining by adding a few ninjas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.