Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Whats going on with me!!??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats going on with me!!??
almost_famous
Neophyte
Member # 11620

Icon 9 posted      Profile for almost_famous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My life just keeps getting more confusing! I really need some expert advice here! Okay, here it goes..January 7th my boyfriend and I had sex the condom broke but he didnt ejaculate..but i know there is still a possibility of pregnancy! I took a test Monday morning and it was negative! I was supposed to start my period Saturday and I still havent..sometimes it feels like i have started but when i go to the bathroom i find out that its just gooey discharge! Whats wrong with me? Am I pregnant..I am under lots of stress right now with school, pleasing my parents, and with my period being late, so it could be stress! ohhh..i forgot i am having cramps, just not the period! But what do you think i should do? Should I take another test?

[This message has been edited by almost_famous (edited 02-05-2003).]

Posts: 31 | From: Indiana, US | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if the "incident" occured on jan 7, then a pregnancy test will read acurately for you. as for missing a period, stress can cause you to miss a period, so if you want to verify the results, then you can take another home preg. test to be sure.

if you haven't done so already, you and your boyfriend really should go get tested for STDs. Even if you think you don't need to, your really should anyway. It's a healthy and responsible habit.

------------------
Universal Law #4721: Any joke can be made funnier with the word "goatf**ker." Corollary, any story can be made more entertaining by adding a few ninjas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
almost_famous
Neophyte
Member # 11620

Icon 14 posted      Profile for almost_famous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, thanks a lot! I will go tomorrow after school and get a test! I just hope that stress is causing the missed period.
Posts: 31 | From: Indiana, US | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.