Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Do u think she needs ECP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do u think she needs ECP?
Alan
Neophyte
Member # 11440

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well 2 days ago we had sex for the first time, the problem is that she has touched my prcum and then she put the condom on me. I am not sure if she had cleaned her hand with a paper or sthg or no, she's not sure of anything either. Now I was wondering can she become pregnent from a really small amount of precum that stayed on my penis for a minute or so before she touched it, and then put the condom? and if yes, does the fact that it was 2 days before she must have got her period make the chance a lot lower? She's already late, am already afraid we might have done sthg wrong be4, if it happens that she's not pregnent now i don't wanna find out next month that she's pregnent from what we did 2 days ago. We did it on saturday nightnow it's tuesday do u think i need to get her an ECP?
Thanks

Posts: 9 | From: Lebanon | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, that's got to be your judgement call. if you don't know what you did or not (and really, y'all just have to pay attention to these things) I can't know either.

Given you've said her cycles are very regular and given the time of her cycle you stated and what you've described, I'd say no. If you're suspecting her period is late because she's pregnant already, EC isn't going to help -- it can only prevent pregnancy, it cannot terminate it. My guess is her period is late because she's stressed out over this, but then I don't know what occurred before this incident that you're alluding to.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.