Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Why in the hell is my cum cold?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why in the hell is my cum cold?
UnknownPerson
Neophyte
Member # 11264

Icon 5 posted      Profile for UnknownPerson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is my fucking cum so fucking cold? what is up with this shit ... ive heard that cum is fucking warm or hot n' steamy but as for mine ... its a fucking cold creamy um cream ... its fucking stick and cold what the fuck?!?!!???!?!?!?! am i fucking um steold or how ever the damn word is fucking spelled!?!?!?!?!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STOP SWEARING AT US. You have already been warned. You will lose posting priveleges if you continue to be rude.

Anything that comes out of you body will be the same temperature as the inside of your body. but will cool upon exposure to air.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

I want a boy for my birthday . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there.

In your last post -- right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/000149.html -- I've given you some resources.

For right now, that is all we can give you. Whether it is because of a psychological disorder, or because you simply dismiss our guidelines, you seem to be having severe trouble understanding them and following them (despite agreeing to them when you registered), namely that the profanity and tone you've been using here are totally unacceptable.

So. As of right now, your use is suspended here. When you've got yourself a little more together, feel free to email and let us know and we'll consider resuming those priviledges. In the meanwhile, I suggest you look into those resources, as well as simply talking to your physician about any existing physical or emotional health concerns.

I suggest you do so sooner rather than later.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.