Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » my balls! r black!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my balls! r black!
ooitsme
Neophyte
Member # 11045

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ooitsme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my balls r black!!!! and i'm white.. they were hurtin for the pasted few days.. i was on paxil but i just stoped takin it.. and now there hurtin a lot.. and there like back.. and have sum blue on it.. what do i do!!!!
Posts: 2 | From: yonkers ny usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would be highly unusual for testicles to turn black or blue overnight without some injury having happened to bruise them.

That given, if this is the case, I suggest you see your doctor ASAP.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ooitsme
Neophyte
Member # 11045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ooitsme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dunno it hurts... and i cant cum because of that paxil stuff.. but i stoped takin it 3 days ago.. and it hurts.. .. my doc's not in ... ..
Posts: 2 | From: yonkers ny usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're in a lot of pain, you can go to the ER.

If you aren't you can wait until your doctor IS in, and simply take an analgesic like Advil in the meantime for the discomfort, or try a cold compress.

For the record, not ejaculating will not discolor the testicles in any way, nor should it cause days of pain.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leetle
Neophyte
Member # 11239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leetle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your testicles "twist" in your scrotum, it will cut off circulation to them, and cause them to basically die. They will turn a blueish blackish shade when this happens. I don't mean to scare you dude, but if their blood flow is cut off for over 6 hours, you will have to have them removed because the damage is too severe for them to heal.

------------------
Deviation is what seperates us from the animals...

Posts: 25 | From: long island, ny | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://health.discovery.com/diseasesandcond/encyclopedia/2485.html

It is a serious possible problem, though not the only thing that can cause discoloration. A visit to a doctor is warrnated if such changed happen overnight, though.

Topics here are to be replied to by Advocates and Sexperts only, and while we appreciate all efforts at helping fellow posters, we ask that that be respected.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

I want a boy for my birthday . . .

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 01-02-2003).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.