Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » scared!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scared!
slicker_than_ur_average
Neophyte
Member # 11106

Icon 4 posted      Profile for slicker_than_ur_average     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right i had sex last week with this guy 2 times, n he used a condom both times i sae him put it on. if it fell off i wuld hav noticed right? also i gave him a hand job and he fingerd me whilst not wearing a condom is there anyway i may become pregnant from this or catch an std. i hav also noticed so discomfort itching/swellin in my vagina and some unusual discharge.. is this normal. i'm really worried as his penis did come very close when he wasnt protected. how wil i kno if im pregnant i already hav a very irregular cycle. pls help!!
Posts: 14 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, you will know you are pregnant if you wait 10-14 days after the sexual encounter and take a home pregnancy test.

Second, yes, you *will* notice if the condom ripped or fell off. To check for tears, you can *properly* remove the condom after sexual intercourse and then fill the condom with water. tie it up and then look for water leaking out.

As for the hand job (manual sex), you can transmit an STD if both you and he have open sores or cuts on your skin. Even small cuts -- the kind you don't even notice -- can transmit disease. This is why it is ultra-important to roll a condom on him as soon as he's hard. however, unless you rubbed his semen on your vulva during/after manual sex, you aren't going to get pregnant.

As far as your itching, swelling and discharge, if you don't use additional lubricant with your condom, you can chafe your vagina during sex. Use water-based lube; not only does it feel so much better, but it also makes it less likely that the condom will break. Itching could be an infection, which will require a doctor visit. Swelling could be infection, of chafing. In either case, if you are not feeling any better within 3 days after sex, you should call your doctor and see if you have any sort of infection.

------------------
Correlation does not equal causation.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slicker_than_ur_average
Neophyte
Member # 11106

Icon 5 posted      Profile for slicker_than_ur_average     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanx for your help. i just thought i would add that had the condom broken during intercourse i would have felt him cum which i dont think i did.
i'm still worried about having caught an std as this wasonly my second sexual partner and i know that he has slept with many other ppl. i dont have anyone to talk to as i kno my parnets would go mad at me, it doesnt help that he is 5 years older.
how much does a home pregnancy test cost as i am very shot of cash, thank you for helping me im sorry for askin so many questions,

Posts: 14 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, it's very unlikely that you would feel him orgasm--you're not likely to notice semen entering your vagina, plus, you're in the heat of the moment.

You can buy pregnancy tests for around £10.

Here's what I suggest doing:
Consider telling your parents. They deserve to know.
Call the UK Family Planning Association helpline.
Read through Scarleteen articles and find out about how your body works--
Ready or Not? –The Readiness Checklist
Where DID I Come From? – Human Reproduction

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.