Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » can't get over it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can't get over it
kutekitty12
Neophyte
Member # 108250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kutekitty12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi.

So last week i was with my boyfriend and we don't have sex but i did grind on him.... like i was on top. We both had clothes on though. He also went down on me on 2 different days. For some reason I am afraid of getting pregnant and I don't know why. We didn't engage in any genital to genital activities. And my boyfriend never ejaculated the entire time we were together.

I was wondering if you could help me get over this little fear that i have. Logically i know it isn't possible, but i still fear that something could have happened!
I hope that i don't sound to silly.
Thank you!

Posts: 14 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kutekitty, have you seen this article? It might help you figure out why you are holding on to these worries: You're Not Pregnant. Why Do You think You Are?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kutekitty12
Neophyte
Member # 108250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kutekitty12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will look over the article! And just to make sure. None of what I stated was a pregnancy risk?

thank you!

Posts: 14 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct, you have no pregnancy risk.
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kutekitty12
Neophyte
Member # 108250

I read over the article!
I didn't know that OCD played in these kind of irrational fears. I have OCD...well like lots of other people and it has caused me to stress over small things before. I will figure out how to let this little fear go!

thank you again for your help!

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome, and I'm glad the article was enlightening [Smile]
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.