Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » "Loose" Vagina?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Loose" Vagina?
Taylor Sviezikas
Neophyte
Member # 109695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taylor Sviezikas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, to start, I am a virgin, but ever since i hit puberty, I have become a rather sexually inquisitive girl. When I was thirteen years old, I went to a friends birthday party. She was sixteen at the time, and as a joke, one of her friends gave her a dildo as a present. She was so afraid to have her mother find out, that she gave it to me. She gave it to me because I said that I would take it home, throw it away, and take the garbage out that same day. Well, I took the dildo home... but I did not throw it away... I kept it because I was so curious about it. Within a few weeks, I was using it. The thing about this dildo is that it is quite large. It's circumference is about 7.2 inches and it is 9 inches long. It is huge! When I was thirteen, I did not know or think about "looseness" and "tightness." I use it about 1-3 times a week most times. Some times I go a long time without using it. Now, three years later at sixteen, I am concerned. When I am unaroused, I can easily get two fingers in my vagina. After that, there is still a little room it seems. I can feel the top and bottom well, but the sides feel a little looser (although I can still feel them.)It doesn't feel tight. It feels squishy and doesn't seem to have a lot of pressure.. If I bunch three fingers into a triangle shape and insert while I am unaroused, I can then flatten my fingers so that they are side by side with some resistance (But not much), and it is a bit tighter. I have read an articular on Psychology today about the rare truth of tight and loose vaginas. The thing that got me was when it explained the two things that could cause vaginal looseness. Those were age, and stretching a great deal. Do you think that with the size of my dildo and the frequency that I use it could have made me "loose" by stretching it a great deal?
I do kegels, but they haven't seemed to change ANYTHING!
My greatest fear is that in the future, I won't be able to please a man because I am loose, and worst of all it would have been all my fault. Will my vagina accommodate to his size to be pleasurable? Or am I just too loose?
Also, as a side note, I do not know if they are related, but do weak bladders and vaginal looseness have anything to do with each other, because it runs in my family to have a weak bladder. I can't laugh too hard, otherwise I pee my pants all the way. Sometimes I pee a little when I cough or sneeze, but that's generally when I have a full bladder. And sometimes when I REALLY have to go, and I couch down and put any pressure on it, I will dribble without even noticing it. I have a hard time stopping my pee once I start, like a point of no return also. It has gotten better with age and the kegels, but not entirely. So yeah, am I loose? Will I be able to please a man in the future? Will I have to ditch my beloved dildo to stay "tight", and does a weak bladder have anything to do with vaginal weakness?
Thank you! I know this is a lot, but it has been scratching at the back of my mind for too long and I just want to know.

--------------------
"A eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Mahatama Gandhi

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Taylor,

So, this is a really common misunderstanding of how vaginas "work." Vaginas loosen and tighten depending on arousal (they are muscles, after all, and muscles are not made looser by using them). So, something like masturbation would not cause them to become loose. I think reading this article would be a good place for you to start
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/am_i_a_loose_woman

Also, "pleasing" a partner has far, far more to do with communication and chemistry than it does with something like vagina size (and besides, not all penises are the same size and shape).

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor Sviezikas
Neophyte
Member # 109695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taylor Sviezikas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much. This has made me feel so much better.

--------------------
"A eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Mahatama Gandhi

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.