Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Dry sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry sex
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Icon 9 posted      Profile for trev343343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very worried. I was wearing underware and my gf was naked. I had pre cum wet spots on my underware and I rub my penis on her vagina and there is a possibility that I may have entered her while I was wearing underware. Is this a pregnancy risk?
Posts: 59 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi trev and thanks for starting a new thread.

I want you to take a look at this article and tell me what it says about the risk of the behavior you described:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trev343343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So from the article it says no risk. So I would be safe even though there was actual wet spot on my under ware and it was only 1 cotton layer?
Posts: 59 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If any of those factors changed the risk, we would mention them. So you are correct, no risk.
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trev343343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, could you please explain why wet pre cum stain on underware would not be a pregnancy risk if it was inserted into the vagina
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

I think reading this article would be helpful:
Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide

trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Ok, could you please explain why wet pre cum stain on underware would not be a pregnancy risk if it was inserted into the vagina
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you read that link she gave you, you will find exactly that.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

I apologise, it was a double post. I am just also worried because it is the 26th day in her cycle and still no period.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Just so you know, it is totally normal for periods to vary from month to month in terms of when they arrive
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
26 days would be a short cycle for most people, and a very, very short cycle if someone was late on a period only that many days into a cycle. Are her cycles normally only twenty days long or less? If not, this is not someone with a late period.

But again, why don't you first click through and read that piece which gives you the information you are asking for?

[ 02-19-2014, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Last month was 27 and the month before that was 26. She said she is feeling not symptoms.
Heather
Member # 3

Menstrual cycles generally deviate by a few days quite regularly, which is why a late period is generally not considered such until it is around, at least, five days later than the very latest day someone expects it.

Which clearly is not the case here. But even if it were, periods are sometimes late for a whole bunch of reasons. But when people have not engaged in the kinds of sex that can cause pregnancy, as you have not, they can know that IF a period is late, pregnancy is not why.

Read that link yet?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Yes I have. It is quite helpful. I am just a worry body. Thanks for all your help. I know can calm myself knowing that as long as 1 layer of clothing separates genitals that their can not be a pregnancy even if there is pre cum dampness on them.
Heather
Member # 3

You can worry as much as you wanna, but that can't change how pregnancy happens. [Smile]

Sounds like you also found out this just is not something you feel comfortable with yet, so maybe moving forward, you want to keep your pants on until you feel more relaxed and better educated, okay?

[ 02-19-2014, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

so to be clear as crystal if there was a full ejaculation into a pair of cotton undeware and the wet spot was rubbed directly on the bare vulva and possibly in vagina there would still be no pregnancy risk at all?
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

please someone answer
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

We have already been over the risk of the behaviors you described with you. We will not go over it again.

Also, so you know, when you signed the agreement to be on the boards, one of the things you agreed to was not to bump or double post a question until after it has gone unanswered for at least 24 hours. You are in direct violation of those rules. If you continue to push those limits, you are on the track of getting yourself banned from the boards.

[ 02-20-2014, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

Im sorry, I wont do it anymore. But today is her 28th day in cycle and she texted me at 6am saying that she felt like she was going to throw up but she didn't and feel back asleep and felt better. Could this be Morning Sickness or a sign her period is about to start?
trev343343
Activist
Member # 109616

she just texted me that she cant walk because she keeps cramping
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you talked with your girlfriend about how worried you are? Her sharing all of these details with you is clearly making your worry worse, so one way of you both supporting you would be not to share so many details.

Nausea can be caused by many, many things. Morning sickness is only a possibility if someone is pregnant: please can you review the whole of this thread to remind yourself of the pregnancy risk - or non-risk - that applies to you.

Some people do have cramping just before or during their period. If she's concerned, or if she has severe pain, she should see a healthcare provider.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.