Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » anal sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anal sex
alex lim
Activist
Member # 108655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex lim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay. me and my gf wanted to try anal sex together. I remember that I did not elcajted in her butt, but I just want to know can a girl gets pregnant on anal sex even if I elcjated in her? I didn't insert my penis fully in but just a little bit of my penis. please reply asap. thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 44 | From: singapore | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you did not ejaculate then there wouldn't be a viable risk with anal sex (unless your penis touched her bare genitals at any point). There is an STI risk though so if you've not both been tested you want to do so in about a month.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex lim
Activist
Member # 108655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex lim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought that there won't e a chance to get pregnant on anal sex?

--------------------

Posts: 44 | From: singapore | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anal sex does pose some risk because the space between the vagina and anus is very small, so ejaculate can drip down and cause pregnancy.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex lim
Activist
Member # 108655

so what if it is just percum?

--------------------

alex lim
Activist
Member # 108655

I always thought that there won't e a chance to get pregnant on anal sex?

--------------------

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

For a viable risk with pregnancy, you need to have either direct contact with fresh ejaculate OR direct contact with genitals. You would have the direct contact if ejaculate leaked down, with pre-ejaculate you need the direct genital contact.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.