Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Please I need help with situation, comment please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please I need help with situation, comment please
Serika22
Neophyte
Member # 109450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serika22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cycle came on june 15 but if you had sex on june 27 and your cycle came on july 15 and august 15. august 15 was your last time you saw your cycle then you sleep with your boyfriend on august 27. does that mean the other guy the father or the boyfriend is the father. Due date is may 22,2014

--------------------
Serika bell

Posts: 4 | From: Albany ga | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so I'm clear: you had normal periods in July and August, and after that point you only had sex with your boyfriend? Or did you have sex with both people in August? (If you had normal periods in July and August then you were not pregnant at that point.)

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serika22
Neophyte
Member # 109450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serika22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No I had sex with the other guy in june 27, and had sex with my boyfriend in august 27 ,

--------------------
Serika bell

Posts: 4 | From: Albany ga | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so if you became pregnant after August 27 (which you can know because of your periods in July and August) then your boyfriend is the one who is the father.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serika22
Neophyte
Member # 109450

Okay thank you so much, I really thank you for helping me with problem. So now I know my boyfriend is the father

--------------------
Serika bell

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.