Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Squirting/Gushing...Questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Squirting/Gushing...Questions
AHIQ
Neophyte
Member # 109382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AHIQ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have always wondered Where the fluid from squirting or gushing comes from?
Posts: 8 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there!

That's a good question, but a question that has not a conclusive answer yet.

There are not many studies about this topic yet but some show that ejaculation when someone has not a penis comes from the paraurethral glands, coming through the urethra. Again, studies are not conclusive. Here is a good link with information about it:

Squirt: On Ejaculation When There Isn't a Penis [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AHIQ
Neophyte
Member # 109382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AHIQ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is something I heard. But mine does not come out of the urethra. Mine comes out of the vagina.
Posts: 8 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are some theories that ejaculation that seems to be coming from the vulva or vagina (even if the source is the glands) has to do with targeted G-spot stimulation or clitoral stimulation. But, again, the research on this hasn't provided a completely conclusive answer.

[ 01-27-2014, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.