Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Dry Humping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry Humping
FireBird343
Neophyte
Member # 109112

Icon 4 posted      Profile for FireBird343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I just have a few questions..

Now, I understand that dryhumping fully clothed cannot result in pregnancy, but for some reason I can't wrap my head around why dryhumping can't. For example, my girlfriend and I were dry humping, and I had underwear and jeans on, and she had tights and at one point her pants were off for a little bit. My jeans were on at all times and I didn't ejaculate. My worry is that pre-ejaculate soaked through my underwear and jeans and maybe reach her body. And at what point would dry humping be a potential risk?

Thanks for any replies! [Big Grin]

[ 01-21-2014, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: FireBird343 ]

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Firebird,

Can you take a look at this thread, and the articles linked in it? It should answer your question. http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000371.html

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FireBird343
Neophyte
Member # 109112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireBird343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Molias,
Thank you so much for the quick reply! Now, I'm a bit of a worrier, and me and my girlfriend have been together for quite a while. I guess I have a few more questions if you wouldn't mind answering them!

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure thing. I just want to be clear that no matter how you might worry about things, the rules of pregnancy won't change - in all of our information on pregnancy risks, if there are any exceptions to what is or isn't a risk we'll spell those out so if you don't see one, that means there isn't one. =)
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FireBird343
Neophyte
Member # 109112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireBird343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So things like oral sex on females, manual sex on females, all things that dont have direct genital contact is perfectly normal and none of it can eventually cause a pregnancy?
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

That's correct! It's important to keep in mind that these things can carry the risk of STI transmission, though.

There's info on what is and isn't a risk both of pregnancy and STI transmission here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.