Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » help confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help confused
luwa
Neophyte
Member # 108003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

please help me i am worried about my period

i have been under alot of stress due to my final examinations at school and dont know of it it stress that is effecting my period is that possible my periods have been as follows according to my cycle tracker

21/07/13
18/08/13
15/09/13
14/10/13

And now nothing so far... i havnt had sex in the last 4months.. for the last month my sleeping pattern has been upset due to the studying late nights and early mornings please help me i am really worried now

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi luwa,

It's completely normal for your cycle to vary. You can find more info on that here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luwa
Neophyte
Member # 108003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the reply

but it has jumped from 28 days to 29 days now what will it be??? And i have no pms symptoms i was ment to get it yesterday or today but still nothing??

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't really tell you when to expect your period because, as I (and the article) said, they can vary in their arrival time due to a number of factors.

I also want to ask, in your previous post you mention worrying about getting sperm on your partners clothes. However, here you indicate that you are someone who menstruates. This strikes me as strange. Would you mind elaborating?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luwa
Neophyte
Member # 108003

Sorry this is my boyfriends profile i am using it

thank you for the reply

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Glad to be of help. However, if you have questions in the future, you need to make your own account instead of using his.
luwa
Neophyte
Member # 108003

Thanks sam w will do

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.