Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » tiny tiny dots on labia!!!? help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tiny tiny dots on labia!!!? help
girlonthemove19
Neophyte
Member # 108776

Icon 9 posted      Profile for girlonthemove19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i got out the shower and i was drying myself down there i never really payed attentuon to see how my labia looked. And i saw some white spots that when i streched my labia to see better they looked white now. I know the labia has spots that are normal idl what u called them. But i am afraid it might be something. Last time i got a papsmere and gotncheked for any stds was 4-5 months ago everything came out good...now idk if i should go back and have the gyno check me or am i too paranoid? Are these white things normal? When i stretch my labia i can see them somehwat white and more of them...please help i wont include pictures but if anyone can help me figure out what it might be i will post a picture...not to be disgusting but i am concerned amd worried...i wont have a docs. Appointment til later this week...so please help me anyone?... they look normal but when stretched they look white and im scared it can be something [Frown]
Posts: 1 | From: home | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Girlonthemove19! Welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

This is something that just a health care provider IN person can answer. I hear you that you have an appointment later this week, did I get that right? If so, how about asking them so you can have a proper answer and if necessary the proper health care?

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.