Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » AM I PREGNANT?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AM I PREGNANT?
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Icon 5 posted      Profile for EYTIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I want to ask if Im pregnant. I gave my bf a hand job then he suddenly he ejaculated then he wiped it with towel ghwn after he wiped it he use the same hand touching my vagina could i be pregnant? Then he washed his hands then finger me then the next day i got my period. AM I PREGNANT PLEASE HELP. That was last month now this month my period has not yet come.
Posts: 39 | From: MANILA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi EYTIN!

Can you take a look at this please:

http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 417 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nixieGurl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nixieGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Have you had a read of this: Pregnancy risk question? READ THIS FIRST ?

From what you have said here (and you will find in the post above) there is very unlikely to be a pregnancy risk here. If you are worrying about becoming pregnant in future it is a good idea to use condoms or if sex is a really anxiety provoking experience for you it may be a good idea to have a break from it until you feel more ready. Hope this helps!

Posts: 657 | From: NZ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EYTIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible that he got sperm in his hands when he wiped his penis with towel is it possible that some spem got in his hands from towel? thanks [Smile]
Posts: 39 | From: MANILA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you read those links? They answer your question.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EYTIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes. but i just want to make it sure. sorry [Smile]
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ok. Our answers we write on the boards are not going to differ from what our articles say.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

So, IM NOT PREGNANT [Smile]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Right? [Smile]
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Semen are not like viruses and bacteria, they don't live on things and then infect people with pregnancy. That is why mammals have intercourse to reproduce (as opposed to just ejaculating all over surfaces and waiting for females to get infected), and why penises are a long appendage that fits as far as possible in a vagina to ejaculate sperm as close to the cervix as possible.

So that is correct, like the articles say, you cannot get pregnant from indirect semen transfer.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Thanks Kat! I'm relaxed now [Smile]
EYTIN
Neophyte
Member # 107689

Thanks Kat! I'm relaxed now [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.