Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Uncomfortable feeling after getting fingered

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uncomfortable feeling after getting fingered
HeartAngel
Neophyte
Member # 108086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeartAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bf just fingered me today and while he was fingering me I felt him hit a certain spot here it hurt and it was rough so I stopped him a hunch of times and looked for better "angles" where I wouldnt get hurt. After that I started to feel that my vagina was very tender and it wasnt neccessarily burning with pain it just felt tender and the slightest bit of dull pain it was not like a scratch or anything it just felt very delicate. Is this normal? I have tried o make sense out of this because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt and I thought it was because of an infection so one day I made him wear a finger glove but after that it hurt when I peed right after he fingered me but then after that it didnt hurt anymore, so I thought it was the glow that made it hurt for me so I didnt let him use it anymore but right now everytime I pee I dnt feel pain but I feel very uncomfortable when I pee and I have no idea why this is happening. I'm just scared I have an infection or something seriously wrong with me down there. Plus can you suggest any way of having safer and more sanitary way of fingering? I make him wash his hands before he touches me but is there a better way?

--------------------
Live, laugh, love

Posts: 14 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

Have you gotten a chance to look at this article? I think it might help answer your question
From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse

As for tips for safer fingering, the glove is a good start (you could also use a condom to cover the finger(s)). I would also recommend using more lube because (as you'll see in the article) it helps prevent painful penetration

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you read that piece, take note of the part that talks about how going right to vaginal entry, or too quickly, or without other kinds of touch, is often a big culprit here.

In other words, before he is entering your vagina with his fingers, are you spending lots of time with external sexual activities that feel great to you and get you excited, like making out, touch with other parts of your body, and rubbing of your external clitoris? As well, with the entry, is that something you actually want, that does feel very good to you at some point? Are you asking him to put his fingers inside of you because that's a thing you really desire and where it starts feeling good, or is he just deciding to do this?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.