Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnancy Scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy Scare
mill-syy
Neophyte
Member # 108620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mill-syy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My last period was around September 10th-14th so it should be coming sometime this week. On September 22nd I gave a guy a handjob during which he came, then wiped off the cum with toilet paper. It was about 5-10 minutes later that we then did frottage for about 30 seconds as a joke. I'm scared of the chance of pregnancy though because the head of his penis was very near the opening of my vagina. I am positive there wasn't any pre-cum in the frottage situation, but I am worried the sperm from the handjob did not die. I was wet so I know that could have increased the chance of sperm traveling to my womb. I am very very scared and I need reassurance on what people think the possibility of me getting pregnant from this is. Please respond quickly, I'm very stressed out.
Posts: 2 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mill-syy

Have you gotten a chance to look at this article?

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mill-syy
Neophyte
Member # 108620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mill-syy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just read that and it says there's a moderate risk for what we did because we did it without clothing. I'm still scared though and I really want to know people's thoughts on it directly.
Posts: 2 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my thoughts on it are pretty much what was in the article. Manual sex does not pose a risk, but direct genital to genital contact does potentially pose a pregnancy risk.
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.