Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » :/???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: :/???
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is probably going to be a WERID question but ever since last night I can't get it of my mind :/, basically I was with my boyfriend ( we didn't do anything ) he pulled he oenis out and ask for me to do someone I explained my fear so he put it back away.

I don't know if during this time he's had could have come into contact with pre cum :/ he then placed he hands on my pjs bottoms.

Anways about 2 hours roughly later, I had a inch in that sort of area and used my bottoms ( this is the weird part ) now I don't know if I use the same bit that could have had anything on it. It could cause pregnancy but it touched my genitial area (-anal) to r precise. I'm so scared now [Frown]

Also as it was around two hours later, and it went from hand to trousers im guessing that wouldn't be a lot would that be dead by now like dried out ?!

[ 10-06-2013, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Mylah ]

--------------------
Believe in yourself, because if you don't who else will?

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This doesn't pose a pregnancy risk at all. Have you seen this piece yet? It clarifies what kinds of activities pose a risk and what don't. Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I've seen the post before I admit I've asked questions on here before I must bother you people so much [Frown]

I am really sorry for keep on posting, I have stopped doing things with my boyfriend, he only asked and I said no.

Would you please be able to explain why this wouldn't cause pregnancy? So put my mind at test a little more, Thankyou.

ADD: The reason I Thought as it could because I touched my gential area through clothes as and itched it and I thought. May hae been the piece that contained pre cum.

I'm not sure that as it was two hourly later give or take that it would have dried ?

[ 10-06-2013, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Mylah ]

--------------------

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In order for pregnancy to happen, there needs to be direct genital contact or semen needs to come into direct contact with your genitals (something like a partner ejaculating right onto your vulva, for example). Indirect transfer of pre-ejaculate or ejaculate ruins the conditions that sperm need to be able to create a pregnancy.

Does that make sense?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The reason I Thought as it could because I touched my gential area through clothes as and itched it and thought. May hae been the piece that contained pre cum.

I'm not sure that as it was two hourly later give or take that it would have dried ?

--------------------

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Even if you'd done it right away it wouldn't have been a risk of pregnancy: it's not direct contact. Would it help you do you think to know more about how pregnancy DOES happen so that you can be clear on why this situation is NOT a risk?

--------------------

Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Yeah Thankyou, also I thought as it in this way; I want to know if it's correct?

You see as the pre ejaculate; the sperm that may be in that would need that fluid to survive and move, so if that Fliud has be absorb they can no longer move right?

--------------------

Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

I do know how it happened I'm probably one of them people that just over worry [Frown] about every single situation

From my question above; about it needed that fluid to be able to move; does it need that fluid to even move inside your body; or does the vaginal fluid help sperm move aswell and give it the nutrients it needs?

--------------------

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

You're correct about sperm needing fluid to move, and they need that fluid to help balance out the acidity of the vagina as well once they're inside.

I'm not sure it's useful to keep going over details like this though; looking at your past posts we've discussed this with you a lot already. You've talked with other staff and volunteers about not being ready for sex and it's great that you're setting limits with your boyfriend, but clearly it's not helping this fear go away entirely. If you want, we can talk about where else it might be coming from? Do you not feel certain that your boyfriend will respect those limits?

--------------------

Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Definitely, he never makes me do anything I don't feel confortable with doing and is extreamly supportive even I he does wish to do things.

I agree I would like to find out where it's all coming from and how to kind of deal with this if that's ok ? [Smile]

Also I'm currently ovulating, is their absolutely no chance at all? I don't know if to get the morning after pill I'm generally really scared :/

[ 10-06-2013, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Mylah ]

--------------------

Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mylah, I'm guessing you know the answer to whether there's any chance at all.

Based on what we've said, and what you've read and ignoring any anxious thoughts; what would you say is the chance of you being pregnant?

I honestly have faith that it's a question you can answer... and the answer is a reassurance that you can give yourself.

Of course that doesn't make a feeling of anxiety go away, but it does separate it from pregnancy.

There are plenty of reasons you might be feeling that anxiety... but being able to reassure yourself regarding pregnancy might mean you could have to face the other places that anxiety comes from. However that's a really good thing if you're wanting to start working on it.

So, what do you think?

[ 10-06-2013, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Jacob at Scarleteen ]

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

I'd say Theirs no chance; even when I think about it in my head I'm like SERIOUSLY? And from all the information I've gained and read on this site I know I can trust when you say theirs no risk.

I definetly want to work on it, I feel like it's really starting to effect me an that's the last thing I want, I think for me time will be the healer ( if that makes sense). Meaning as time goes by and like I realise I ain't pregnant and I start to believe myself a little more I will be fine. Just lately it's got completely out of hand all my boyfriend has to do is touch me and I flinch and move he's hand which it ridiculous.

I truly think the anxiety comes from me bein oressured by family to be so 'perfect'. I'm seen as the responsible good girl, so it doesn't make it easy for me, as they seem to have all these high expectations for me that I feel I need to live up to. Also they always go on about teen pregnancys ( guess ther old fashioned and don't want me to throw my life away ) which I understand but they don't talk about me getting older and going on birth control which confuses me as I feel like I'm coming up 18 and of course hormones are everywhere and it's all a part of growing up.

This is a bit of a random question; you see smear tests in the UK is the age 18 to get them done for every female even if they ain't sexually active? Obviously I am well not so much any more but have been.

--------------------

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen this yet, Mylah?

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/crisis/youre_not_pregnant_why_do_you_think_you_are

If not, it might be helpful to you.

Generally, with pap smears, the standard recommendation everywhere right now is to start pap smears either around the age of 21, or once someone becomes sexually active with partners (per genital sex of some kind), whichever comes first.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.