Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help
Laya Smith
Neophyte
Member # 108600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laya Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he starte to slide his junk I should say between my butt. He came on my butt near my hip. I just want to know if there's any possibility that when we finished and I wiped the cum off of my hip and onto my jeans, could I have gotten pregant if I touched myself afterwards? After I wiped it off, I pulled my jeans up and we went back to making out. I remember putting my hand into my panties but I'm not sure. My period never came for September and my last period was 08/05. I've taken 5 test and they've all came back negative. I've had surgery recently and had blood work done, nothing came back from that but idk if they looked for that. When I went to the doctor at the beginning of September, I took a urine test and that came out negstive. Am I just loosing my mind? Plead help!!

--------------------
Laya

Posts: 5 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a page that can tell you what activities do and don't pose STI or pregnancy risks: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Here's one that can talk you through a pregnancy scare and also tell you what does and doesn't pose pregnancy risks: Pregnancy Scared?

But most of all, you took five pregnancy tests, and the results were all negative. You even had blood tests with a surgery, where yes, they will nearly always screen for pregnancy, too. You had a urine test at your doctor with a negative result, as well.

So, it is very clear you are not pregnant.

That given, what is it you would like our help with?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68210 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laya Smith
Neophyte
Member # 108600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laya Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it sounds crazy. Maybe I just needed ressurance that it wasn't possible. I started my birth control with the hope of regulating my period. I'm on my placebo pills and while I know they don't actually start my period, my still hasn't came from September. While my periods have always been irregular, I've never missed one. It's just nerve wracking.

--------------------
Laya

Posts: 5 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how long have you been using the pill for now?

Also, did your prescribing doctor look into the why of your irregular periods? I ask because the pill won't help with that with everyone, as the reasons why periods are irregular or often missing or late varies, and hormonal BC won't be able to address all of those causes.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68210 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laya Smith
Neophyte
Member # 108600

Since September 10 I believe. No he didn't look into that. I'm thinking I may have to schedule another appt.

--------------------
Laya

Heather
Member # 3

Okay.

So hopefully your prescribing physician told you that it takes the body a few months -- sometimes even longer -- to fully acclimate and sync up with the pill. And that can mean things like it jacking up your periods MORE for a bit, rather than less.

Of course, without knowing or having any sense of the why of your irregular periods, it's hard to say if this has anything to do with the pill at all, or the pill will make any difference.

But what we can certainly say is that things going all sideways per any of the possible side effects listed in your pill packet in the first few packs? Common.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Laya Smith
Neophyte
Member # 108600

Okay, I think it may be a good idea for me to make another appt. Thank you for listening to my non-sense! It's been a tough month. It probably doesn't help that I've been pretty much freaking out since it happened in August. Haha thank you!

--------------------
Laya

Heather
Member # 3

Sure doesn't help you, that's for sure! That's an awfully long time to be in a panic. [Frown]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Laya Smith
Neophyte
Member # 108600

Yes! It's been awful! Like the rational side of me knows there's no way but then I have the over-thinking side of me taking over. But after reading ever those articles, I do feel somewhat better. Hopefully I'll be able to relax now. I do have a question though; for a while I've been having cramps, almost like my periods starting, does that mean anything?

--------------------
Laya

Heather
Member # 3

Well, we have another one pretty much just on this ish coming out in the next 24 hours, so hopefully that'll help, too.

Those cramps could mean you are going to start your period soon, or they could be a reaction to the hormones you're taking. But we really can't know. If they keep up, that's something for a healthcare provider to look into in person.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.